Sarai Hannah Ajai FORMAL DECLARATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, BUSINESS OWNERSHIP, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, NON-AUTHORIZATION OF THIRD-PARTY OWNERSHIP CLAIMS, AND PRESERVATION OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
FORMAL DECLARATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, BUSINESS OWNERSHIP, DEVELOPMENT HISTORY, NON-AUTHORIZATION OF THIRD-PARTY OWNERSHIP CLAIMS, AND PRESERVATION OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Regarding: AccouNetrics, QuantAudio Studio, and VaultInbox.Cloud
Declaration Date: August 27, 2026
I. Purpose of This Declaration
I, Sarai Hannah Ajai, make this written declaration for the purpose of documenting my ownership position, development history, intellectual-property interests, business interests, account-control rights, and absence of authorization concerning the businesses, brands, software applications, creative works, technical systems, digital properties, and related materials presently known as:
- AccouNetrics;
- QuantAudio Studio; and
- VaultInbox.Cloud.
This declaration is intended to create a contemporaneous written record of my position concerning the creation, development, administration, financing, technical implementation, intellectual-property development, and control of these projects and businesses.
I expressly dispute any oral, written, electronic, implied, or informal representation by any unauthorized person that he or she owns, co-owns, possesses one-half ownership of, has received by donation, has been assigned, has inherited, has been promised, has acquired control over, or otherwise possesses an ownership interest in any of the above businesses or their intellectual property unless such claim is supported by an authentic and legally effective instrument that I knowingly and voluntarily executed or that arose through a legally valid process applicable to the particular property involved.
II. Independent Development and Personal Investment of Work
AccouNetrics, QuantAudio Studio, and VaultInbox.Cloud represent years of my personal work, study, planning, research, creative development, technical development, financial expenditure, business organization, and continued effort.
To the best of my knowledge and recollection, I did not establish these businesses by receiving an ownership contribution from tenants, neighboring residents, unrelated individuals, property-management personnel, or family members.
I have personally devoted substantial time to developing the concepts, business structures, technical functions, written materials, software requirements, user-interface concepts, workflows, security requirements, documentation, branding, business strategies, and operating objectives associated with these projects.
My work was undertaken using my own professional background, education, self-directed research, available technical resources, personal computing equipment, personally maintained accounts, software-development tools, online development services, and limited personal financial resources.
No person acquires an ownership interest in these businesses merely because that person lives near me, knows of the businesses, has heard me discuss them, has observed my work, is related to me, has communicated with me, has provided general conversation, or has made an oral assertion of ownership.
III. Development History of AccouNetrics
AccouNetrics originated from my own effort to combine my professional accounting experience with software-development concepts and technical systems.
Before I had access to generative artificial-intelligence assistance, I pursued formal software-development education through Microsoft's educational offerings available through the edX platform.
I enrolled in a structured series consisting of thirteen courses and successfully completed seven developer-related courses before the applicable program was discontinued during the COVID-19 period.
Those studies materially expanded my understanding of software-development concepts but did not provide me with a commercial engineering team, funded development department, or outside software-development organization capable of completing AccouNetrics for me.
After the discontinuation of that educational program, I continued attempting to advance AccouNetrics independently while working with limited financial resources and developing my technical skills through additional research and practical application.
I did not have the financial resources to retain a conventional multidisciplinary software-development team consisting of software engineers, backend developers, frontend developers, database architects, application-security specialists, user-interface professionals, technical writers, and related personnel.
When ChatGPT became available to me, I established an OpenAI account and began using ChatGPT as a technical assistance and educational resource to support my continuing development work.
That assistance has included explanations of programming concepts, software architecture, database design, source-code analysis, framework usage, libraries, authentication systems, security practices, documentation, debugging, system design, and technical planning.
The use of ChatGPT as an assistive technological resource does not constitute the participation of a human co-owner, business partner, shareholder, member, spouse, tenant, property-management employee, developer, investor, or other person in AccouNetrics.
OpenAI's current Terms of Use provide that, as between the user and OpenAI and to the extent permitted by applicable law, the user retains ownership rights in Input and owns Output, with OpenAI assigning to the user any right, title, and interest it may possess in such Output. This contractual provision is separate from the question of whether any particular material independently satisfies federal copyright requirements.
The United States Copyright Office has further explained that the use of artificial intelligence as an assistive tool does not prevent copyright protection for qualifying human-authored expression, although purely AI-generated material for which sufficient human authorship is absent may not independently qualify for copyright protection.
Accordingly, my use of ChatGPT as a technical research, educational, drafting, analytical, programming, and problem-solving resource does not establish ownership rights in favor of unrelated third parties and does not constitute any transfer of AccouNetrics to another person.
IV. QuantAudio Studio
QuantAudio Studio is likewise a business and creative project that I have developed and maintained through my own efforts, planning, creative decisions, account administration, production decisions, and financial resources.
Any music-production services, artificial-intelligence services, recording platforms, distribution services, editing programs, hosting platforms, broadcasting services, or other technological resources that I may use in connection with QuantAudio Studio are tools or service providers used in the production and operation of the project.
The use of such services does not, by itself, make an unrelated person an owner of QuantAudio Studio.
I have not knowingly donated QuantAudio Studio to any tenant, neighboring resident, property-management employee, acquaintance, family member, or other unauthorized individual.
I have not knowingly granted any such person fifty-percent ownership, partial ownership, partnership rights, management authority, account-control rights, intellectual-property rights, licensing authority, financial authority, or authority to represent themselves as an owner of QuantAudio Studio.
Any person claiming such rights should be required to identify the specific authentic legal instrument through which the claimed right allegedly arose.
V. VaultInbox.Cloud
VaultInbox.Cloud has likewise required extensive personal work involving software architecture, technical planning, programming, database design, authentication, multifactor authentication, security controls, certified digital-delivery concepts, user-interface development, employee-portal development, payment processing, documentation, demonstrations, business planning, website publication, source-code management, and continuing technical development.
I have personally directed the development requirements and business objectives associated with VaultInbox.Cloud.
I have also personally maintained and supervised development decisions concerning the application's architecture, source code, database structure, authentication systems, business processes, product demonstrations, technical documentation, web presence, and related accounts.
I have used ChatGPT extensively as an assistive technical resource during this process because I did not possess the financial resources required to employ a conventional software-engineering and development organization.
Such technological assistance does not constitute an ownership transfer to another tenant, individual, relative, property employee, or unrelated third party.
I have not knowingly donated VaultInbox.Cloud to another person.
I have not knowingly assigned fifty percent of VaultInbox.Cloud to another person.
I have not knowingly entered into a partnership giving another person one-half ownership of VaultInbox.Cloud.
I have not knowingly authorized another person to represent themselves as my co-founder, co-owner, business partner, shareholder, member, controlling person, intellectual-property owner, account administrator, or authorized representative unless specifically established by an authentic written instrument executed for that purpose.
VI. No Authorization of Tenants, Neighbors, Property Personnel, or Other Third Parties
For the avoidance of doubt, I state that I have not knowingly granted tenants residing near me, neighboring residents, unidentified individuals, property-management employees, unrelated third parties, or other unauthorized persons any right to:
- own AccouNetrics, QuantAudio Studio, or VaultInbox.Cloud;
- claim partial ownership of those businesses;
- claim fifty-percent ownership;
- represent themselves as founders or co-founders;
- represent themselves as partners or co-owners;
- receive ownership as an alleged gift or donation;
- sell or pledge the businesses;
- transfer the businesses;
- license their intellectual property;
- access business financial accounts;
- access source-code repositories;
- access domain-registration accounts;
- access hosting accounts;
- access payment-processing systems;
- access business email accounts;
- access authentication credentials;
- access administrative credentials;
- access API credentials;
- access cloud infrastructure;
- modify corporate or business records;
- execute contracts on my behalf;
- use my signature;
- reproduce or imitate my signature for business purposes;
- create ownership documents in my name;
- file business documents purporting to have my authorization;
- open financial accounts in the names of the businesses;
- change banking instructions;
- change payment instructions;
- control intellectual-property registrations;
- assign copyrights;
- assign trademark rights;
- authorize third-party access;
- waive my rights;
- execute powers of attorney on my behalf; or
- otherwise exercise dominion or legal control over my businesses, intellectual property, accounts, credentials, or related property.
Any purported authority of this nature that does not originate from an authentic authorization knowingly executed by me should be independently examined and verified.
VII. No Oral Donation or Informal Ownership Transfer
I specifically deny making any oral statement donating AccouNetrics, QuantAudio Studio, or VaultInbox.Cloud to tenants, neighbors, property-management personnel, family members, acquaintances, or unrelated individuals.
I further deny knowingly agreeing that any such individual owns one-half of these businesses.
An allegation made verbally by another person that a business was “given” to that person does not, standing alone, establish that a legally effective transfer occurred.
With respect to copyright ownership specifically, federal law provides that a voluntary transfer of copyright ownership, other than one occurring by operation of law, is not valid unless an instrument of conveyance, note, or memorandum of transfer is in writing and signed by the owner of the rights conveyed or the owner's duly authorized agent. See 17 U.S.C. § 204(a).
The United States Copyright Office similarly describes copyright transfers as including assignments and exclusive licenses and provides procedures through which qualifying transfer documents may be recorded.
Nothing in this declaration should be construed as stating that every category of business property can only be transferred through the copyright statute. Different types of property and business interests are governed by different laws. The purpose of this declaration is to establish that I have not knowingly executed the instruments that would ordinarily evidence the transfers being alleged.
VIII. No Marriage, Relationship, Guardianship, Agency, or Similar Document Should Be Presumed
No person should assume that another individual possesses ownership rights in my businesses merely by alleging a personal relationship with me.
To the extent relevant to determining whether another person possesses lawful authority over my businesses, intellectual property, financial accounts, credentials, or property, legally significant records could potentially include, depending upon the asserted theory of authority:
- an authentic marriage license or marriage certificate;
- a legally cognizable marital-property instrument;
- a domestic-relations court order;
- an asserted common-law relationship where legally relevant under applicable law;
- a guardianship order;
- a conservatorship order;
- a valid power of attorney;
- an agency authorization;
- an affidavit;
- an assignment;
- a partnership agreement;
- an operating agreement;
- a shareholder agreement;
- a stock-transfer instrument;
- a membership-interest transfer;
- an intellectual-property assignment;
- a copyright assignment;
- a trademark assignment;
- a licensing agreement;
- a waiver of rights;
- a settlement agreement;
- a court judgment;
- a probate instrument;
- a will or legally effective succession document;
- a business filing;
- a banking authorization;
- payment-processing authorization;
- account-access authorization; or
- another legally effective instrument establishing the claimed authority.
The existence of any one document does not necessarily mean that the document transfers intellectual property or business ownership. Its actual legal effect would depend upon the nature of the document, applicable law, its authenticity, its language, the property concerned, whether it was legally executed, and whether it was validly authorized.
I specifically state that I have not knowingly signed or authorized any document intended to grant unrelated tenants, neighboring individuals, property-management employees, or other unauthorized persons ownership of AccouNetrics, QuantAudio Studio, or VaultInbox.Cloud.
IX. No Guardianship, Capacity Allegation, or Health Assertion Creates Business Ownership
No person's allegation regarding my mental state, memory, competency, capacity, health, or medical condition should be treated as an ownership document or authorization to control my businesses.
An accusation that a business owner allegedly suffers from dementia, diminished capacity, mental illness, memory impairment, or any other medical condition does not itself constitute an intellectual-property assignment, business transfer, power of attorney, guardianship order, or authorization to access that person's property.
If another person were to claim authority based upon guardianship, conservatorship, power of attorney, judicial appointment, or another legally recognized fiduciary relationship, the claimed authority should be verified from the actual authenticated instrument and applicable court or governmental records.
I have not knowingly authorized any person to manufacture, alter, falsify, execute, or submit documents purporting to establish such authority on my behalf.
X. Protection Against False Documents and Unauthorized Transactions
If any document is discovered that purports to contain my signature, authorization, consent, waiver, assignment, transfer, donation, partnership agreement, ownership agreement, power of attorney, financial instruction, account authorization, business filing, intellectual-property conveyance, or similar instrument, I request that the document be authenticated before reliance is placed upon it.
Authentication should include examination, where appropriate, of:
- the original document;
- date of execution;
- signature;
- electronic-signature records;
- IP logs;
- account logs;
- document metadata;
- creation timestamps;
- modification timestamps;
- email transmission records;
- authentication records;
- identity-verification records;
- notarization records;
- witnesses;
- filing records;
- repository history;
- source-control history;
- banking records; and
- other available provenance evidence.
If a purported document was not knowingly executed or authorized by me, I dispute its validity and reserve all rights available under applicable law.
XI. Source-Code and Development Evidence
Software-development history may provide particularly significant evidence concerning AccouNetrics and VaultInbox.Cloud.
Relevant records may include:
- Git repository histories;
- GitHub account records;
- commit histories;
- commit timestamps;
- source-code files;
- database schemas;
- technical documentation;
- application architecture documents;
- development notes;
- testing records;
- source-integrity verification records;
- security-hardening records;
- authentication-development records;
- MFA development records;
- issue histories;
- deployment records;
- domain records;
- hosting records;
- application screenshots;
- product-demonstration recordings;
- configuration histories; and
- dated technical development reports.
These records can assist in establishing the chronology of development and the individuals or accounts actually responsible for creating and maintaining the software.
XII. Digital Account and Credential Ownership
Business ownership and account authorization are separate from mere knowledge that an account exists.
Knowledge of a business name, website address, username, email address, employee number, repository name, source-code location, or other identifier does not grant authorization to use the associated account.
I have not knowingly authorized unrelated tenants, property personnel, neighboring residents, or other unauthorized individuals to use my:
- passwords;
- passkeys;
- authentication codes;
- TOTP credentials;
- recovery codes;
- API keys;
- security keys;
- email credentials;
- banking credentials;
- payment-processing credentials;
- GitHub credentials;
- domain credentials;
- hosting credentials;
- Apple credentials;
- cloud-service credentials; or
- other private authentication information.
Possession or use of such information without my authorization should not be interpreted as proof of ownership or permission.
XIII. Business Names, Marks, and Brand Rights
The names AccouNetrics, QuantAudio Studio, and VaultInbox.Cloud, together with associated logos, marks, website materials, product names, design elements, and goodwill, may implicate trademark, unfair-competition, contractual, business-entity, domain-name, and other legal rights depending upon registration status and use.
Trademark ownership is not transferred merely because another individual orally states that he or she owns the mark.
The United States Patent and Trademark Office recognizes assignments as a mechanism by which trademark ownership may be transferred and provides an Assignment Center for recording qualifying ownership changes.
I have not knowingly executed a trademark assignment transferring these names or associated rights to the individuals described in this declaration.
XIV. Reservation of Copyright and Other Intellectual-Property Rights
To the fullest extent provided by applicable law, I reserve my rights concerning qualifying human-authored materials that I created or directed in connection with these businesses, including applicable:
- software source code;
- original written documentation;
- application architecture;
- database design expression;
- original website text;
- business documentation;
- audiovisual presentations;
- product demonstrations;
- graphics;
- original music and audio works where applicable;
- written specifications;
- original training materials;
- user-interface materials;
- technical documentation;
- business plans; and
- other protectable expression.
This reservation is subject to applicable copyright law, contractual obligations, third-party licenses, open-source licenses, service-provider terms, and the requirement of sufficient human authorship.
I do not claim exclusive copyright merely because material was generated entirely by artificial intelligence without sufficient human authorship.
Rather, I preserve my rights in my qualifying human-authored contributions, my selection and arrangement where protectable, my revisions and modifications where protectable, my independently written source material, and other legally protectable intellectual property.
XV. Artificial-Intelligence Assistance Does Not Establish Third-Party Business Ownership
My use of ChatGPT and other software-development tools should be understood as technological assistance used in furtherance of my independently directed projects.
I determined the business objectives.
I determined what applications I wanted to develop.
I determined which features were required.
I provided project-specific instructions.
I reviewed technical recommendations.
I selected among technical approaches.
I tested implementations.
I identified errors.
I requested corrections.
I accepted or rejected recommendations.
I maintained the development environment.
I maintained source-code repositories and project records.
I directed continued development.
Accordingly, the use of an artificial-intelligence service for technical assistance does not support an assertion that an unrelated tenant, neighbor, family member, property employee, or other person became an owner of my projects.
As between OpenAI and me, OpenAI's current Terms of Use state that, to the extent permitted by law, I retain ownership rights in my Input and own Output generated for me, and OpenAI assigns to me any right, title, and interest it may possess in that Output.
That contractual relationship provides no basis for an unrelated third party to claim ownership of my businesses.
XVI. No Rights Created Through Observation, Knowledge, Proximity, or Repetition
A person does not acquire ownership merely by:
- repeatedly saying that he or she is an owner;
- living in the same apartment complex;
- residing near the business owner;
- overhearing conversations;
- observing a computer screen;
- becoming aware of a website;
- obtaining knowledge of a project;
- learning the name of a business;
- viewing publicly available materials;
- viewing a demonstration;
- visiting a website;
- knowing that source code exists;
- repeating confidential information;
- falsely claiming a relationship with the owner; or
- asserting that the owner previously donated property.
An ownership claim should be evaluated against authenticated legal documents and objective business records.
XVII. Preservation of Evidence
I intend to preserve records capable of establishing the development, operation, financing, administration, and ownership history of these businesses.
Such records may include:
- original source-code repositories;
- GitHub histories;
- local development records;
- dated project reports;
- educational records;
- software-development certificates;
- domain-registration records;
- website publication records;
- cloud-service records;
- business registrations;
- banking records;
- payment-processing records;
- invoices;
- receipts;
- subscription records;
- contracts;
- emails;
- copyright registrations, if applicable;
- trademark applications or registrations, if applicable;
- source files;
- audiovisual recordings;
- product demonstrations;
- screenshots;
- account-security records; and
- other contemporaneous documentation.
I reserve the right to present these materials to legal counsel, courts, administrative agencies, law-enforcement authorities, intellectual-property authorities, financial institutions, technology providers, or other appropriate entities if necessary to establish ownership, authenticity, account authority, or development history.
XVIII. Disputed Ownership Statements by Third Parties
If another individual states that I donated one or more of these businesses to that individual, that the individual owns one-half of one or more businesses, or that the individual otherwise possesses ownership or control, I expressly dispute such an assertion unless supported by an authentic legally effective transaction that I knowingly authorized.
I request that any person, governmental body, financial institution, technology provider, court, investigator, or attorney evaluating such an assertion require documentary evidence rather than treating repeated oral statements as proof of ownership.
If an individual presents a purported ownership instrument, assignment, signature, authorization, power of attorney, affidavit, waiver, partnership agreement, corporate record, business filing, banking instruction, account-access record, marital document, guardianship document, conservatorship document, or similar material that purports to establish control of my businesses, I reserve the right to challenge its authenticity, execution, authority, scope, and legal effect.
XIX. No Waiver
Nothing in this declaration constitutes a waiver, transfer, donation, abandonment, assignment, license, partnership agreement, consent to account access, consent to use of credentials, or authorization for another person to act on my behalf.
My decision to publish information about a business, demonstrate software publicly, operate a website, discuss a project, seek technical assistance, use online development services, or disclose limited information for business purposes does not constitute consent for another person to appropriate ownership, source code, credentials, business identity, intellectual property, or financial authority.
All rights and remedies available to me under applicable federal law, state law, contract law, intellectual-property law, computer-access law, business law, property law, and other applicable authority are expressly reserved.
XX. Declaration
I make this written record to establish clearly that AccouNetrics, QuantAudio Studio, and VaultInbox.Cloud are projects and businesses that I developed through years of my own work, education, research, technical development, financial expenditure, creative direction, and continued management.
To the best of my knowledge, I have not knowingly donated, assigned, conveyed, transferred, waived, or granted fifty-percent ownership, partnership rights, intellectual-property ownership, administrative authority, credential access, or business-control rights in these projects to tenants, neighboring residents, property-management personnel, unrelated individuals, family members, or other unauthorized persons.
I have not knowingly authorized another person to create, sign, file, submit, or rely upon documents falsely representing that I transferred such ownership.
Any person asserting ownership should be required to establish the claim through authenticated, legally effective evidence.
This declaration is intended to preserve my position and document my express denial of unauthorized ownership assertions. It is not intended to substitute for a judicial determination, attorney opinion, formal title search, corporate-record examination, or intellectual-property registration analysis where one is legally required.
I reserve every lawful right to challenge any purported transfer, document, account transaction, filing, signature, authorization, or representation that I did not knowingly and validly authorize.
Declared by:
Sarai Hannah Ajai
Date: August 27, 2026



Comments
Post a Comment