Sarai Hannah Ajai PUBLIC REDACTED INCIDENT REPORT Attempted Identity-Theft Reporting, Law-Enforcement Response, Recorded Civil-Rights Discussion, and Related Evidence-Preservation Concerns
PUBLIC REDACTED INCIDENT REPORT
Attempted Identity-Theft Reporting, Law-Enforcement Response, Recorded Civil-Rights Discussion, and Related Evidence-Preservation Concerns
PUBLIC REDACTED VERSION — ORIGINAL UNREDACTED REPORT AND SOURCE EVIDENCE PRESERVED SEPARATELY
Reporting Individual: [REPORTING INDIVIDUAL REDACTED]
Incident Dates: August 12–13, 2026
Location: [CITY AND STATE REDACTED]
Residence: [RESIDENTIAL LOCATION REDACTED]
Law-Enforcement Case Number: [REDACTED]
Responding Law-Enforcement Officer: [REDACTED]
Additional Law-Enforcement Personnel: [REDACTED]
Date Report Updated: August 15, 2026
PUBLIC-DISCLOSURE AND EVIDENTIARY NOTICE
This document is a publicly released redacted version of a resident-prepared incident report. It is not an official law-enforcement report.
Names and identifying information concerning law-enforcement personnel, badge numbers, police case identifiers, law-enforcement-agency names, governmental locations, city and state identifiers, residential unit numbers, neighboring-resident identities, exact birth dates, disputed alternate identity information, street addresses, and other privacy- or security-sensitive information have been intentionally withheld or generalized from this public version.
The corresponding unredacted incident report and original source evidence are preserved separately.
Redaction does not alter the underlying chronology or the evidentiary classifications contained in the private report.
Where original video, audio, screenshots, electronic records, correspondence, governmental records, consumer credit records, or other source evidence exists, the original evidence controls over this public summary.
Statements concerning suspected conduct, unresolved technical events, disputed identity information, or possible wrongdoing remain identified as allegations, observations, concerns, or matters requiring investigation. Nothing in this public report should be interpreted as a judicial, criminal, civil, administrative, or professional finding of liability.
PART I — AUGUST 12, 2026
I. Purpose of This Incident Report
I prepared this report to document my attempts on August 12 and August 13, 2026 to report suspected identity theft, unauthorized or inaccurate identity information, and related concerns to a local law-enforcement agency.
This report also documents:
- my recorded interaction with a responding law-enforcement officer on August 12, 2026;
- my presentation of disputed consumer-credit identity information;
- my brief discussion with the responding officer regarding sexual or sex-based harassment by certain neighboring residents;
- the responding officer's statements concerning freedom of speech, sexual harassment, hostile-environment concerns, and obtaining legal counsel for civil-rights matters;
- my subsequent observation involving the responding officer and a neighboring residence;
- my unsuccessful attempt to file an identity-theft report in person at a local law-enforcement facility on August 13, 2026;
- my later discussion with a supervising law-enforcement officer;
- concerns involving my government-issued REAL ID information;
- related mail and identity-document concerns; and
- my requests for preservation of police, electronic, video, audio, and documentary evidence.
Where original electronic evidence exists, including Ring recordings, telephone records, screenshots, voicemail records, or official governmental records, I request that the original source evidence control over any summary or paraphrase contained in this public report.
II. Initial Telephone Contacts With Local Law Enforcement
On August 12, 2026, I contacted 911 regarding concerns for which I was seeking assistance from local law enforcement.
My smartphone call history documents outgoing 911 calls at approximately:
- 2:40 p.m.;
- 5:40 p.m.; and
- 5:44 p.m.
Following the later telephone contact, I received a voicemail from an unknown telephone number from a person identifying herself as an officer with the local law-enforcement agency.
My smartphone displayed an automatically generated transcription marked:
“Low Confidence.”
The public version does not reproduce the full automated transcript because the original voicemail and screenshot remain preserved as source evidence.
Because the smartphone identified the automated transcription as low confidence, I do not treat that displayed text as a certified or verbatim transcription.
The original voicemail, telephone record, and screenshot remain the controlling underlying evidence.
III. Responding Officer's Arrival at My Residence
Later on August 12, 2026, a responding law-enforcement officer arrived at my residence.
The in-person interaction began at approximately 5:56 p.m.
I preserved eleven original Ring MP4 recordings containing video and audio that document substantial portions of my conversation with the responding officer.
The Ring recordings cover substantial portions of the period from approximately:
5:55 p.m. through 6:18 p.m.
The recordings consist of separate Ring segments and should not be described as a single uninterrupted recording.
The original Ring recordings constitute primary electronic evidence of:
- the responding officer's presence at my residence;
- my statements to the officer;
- the officer's responses;
- my handling and presentation of documents;
- portions of the identity-theft discussion;
- my brief discussion of tenant harassment and civil-rights concerns; and
- the concluding portion of the police interaction.
IV. Disputed Identity Information Reported to the Responding Officer
My primary purpose in speaking with the responding officer was to report identity information appearing in my consumer credit information that I believed was unauthorized, inaccurate, fraudulent, or potentially associated with identity misuse.
The consumer credit information displayed:
- a disputed alternate name that is not my legal identity; and
- an incorrect date of birth inconsistent with my government-issued identity records.
My exact legal name, correct date of birth, disputed alternate name, and erroneous date of birth have been intentionally withheld from this public version.
Those details remain documented in my private unredacted report and underlying records.
I explained that I had been attempting to address the incorrect identity information with the consumer reporting agency since approximately October 2025.
My concern was not merely that a clerical error existed.
I was attempting to determine whether my personal identifying information had been unlawfully used, altered, associated with another identity, or otherwise compromised.
I asked law enforcement to document and review those concerns.
V. Identity Documentation and Credit-Bureau Dispute Records
During my conversation with the responding officer, I explained that I had sent identity-verification documentation to the three major consumer credit reporting agencies by a commercial delivery service.
The documents included, among other materials:
- an Affidavit of Identity;
- documentation notarized by a notary public;
- a copy of my government-issued REAL ID driver license;
- documentation establishing my legal name;
- documentation establishing my correct date of birth; and
- correspondence and records concerning my consumer credit disputes.
The Ring recordings show me handling and referring to documentary materials while speaking with the responding officer.
My purpose in presenting and discussing those records was to explain that I possessed government-issued and other identity documentation inconsistent with the disputed information appearing in my consumer credit records.
VI. Responding Officer's Explanation Regarding an Identity-Theft Report
During the recorded conversation, the responding officer addressed whether I would be permitted to file an identity-theft report based upon the information I presented.
The eleven original Ring recordings should control as to the officer's precise wording.
My understanding of the recorded discussion is that the responding officer stated, in substance, that I could not file an identity-theft report unless there were actual transactions, financial loss, account changes, or similar activity associated with the disputed identity information.
I attempted to explain that I believed the unauthorized or incorrect identity information was itself sufficiently serious to warrant documentation and investigation.
I explained that I believed the discrepancies could potentially indicate unauthorized identity use even though I was not, at that moment, presenting a specific fraudulent purchase or financial transaction.
I felt that the identity information and supporting documentation I presented were not accepted as sufficient grounds for completing the identity-theft report I was attempting to make.
This public report does not substitute my wording for the actual recorded conversation.
The original Ring audio and video should be reviewed to determine the responding officer's exact statements.
VII. Brief Discussion of Sexual Harassment and Neighboring-Resident Conduct
During my August 12, 2026 conversation with the responding officer, I also briefly mentioned prior unwanted sexual or sex-based harassment involving certain neighboring residents.
The identities of those residents have been withheld from this public version.
This was not the primary subject of my attempted identity-theft report.
I mentioned the harassment as additional background concerning circumstances affecting my privacy, identity, residential environment, and civil-rights concerns.
During this portion of the recorded conversation, the responding officer addressed the harassment concerns.
My understanding of the recorded discussion is that the officer stated, in substance, that the neighboring residents could say what they wanted because of freedom of speech, and that the statements or conduct I described were not considered sexual harassment or a hostile environment.
The original Ring recordings contain this exchange and should control as to the responding officer's exact wording.
I am not representing this report as a certified transcript of that portion of the conversation.
VIII. Responding Officer's Statement Concerning a Civil-Rights Attorney
During the same recorded interaction, civil-rights concerns were also discussed.
The responding officer stated, in substance, that I should hire or obtain an attorney regarding civil-rights problems or concerns.
Again, the original Ring MP4 recordings containing video and audio should control as to the precise wording.
I preserve this information because it formed part of the guidance communicated to me after I raised concerns involving my rights and my treatment by other persons.
The statement is relevant to the chronology of the assistance and direction I was provided during the encounter.
IX. Effect of the Responding Officer's Responses on Me
I experienced the responding officer's responses as dismissive of the concerns I was attempting to report.
The responses caused me substantial distress and made me feel that my credibility, judgment, and understanding of the events affecting me were being discounted.
I felt as though I was being treated as unreasonable or mentally unstable, or as though my concerns were not credible.
I am documenting my personal reaction to the interaction.
I am not asserting that the responding officer expressly diagnosed me with a mental-health condition or expressly called me mentally ill unless such language is independently established by the original Ring recordings.
My concern is that I experienced the interaction as though the substance of the evidence I presented was being discounted rather than evaluated.
X. Responding Officer's Departure
The responding officer left my residence at approximately:
6:17 p.m.
The preserved Ring recordings document the concluding portion of the interaction and the officer's departure sequence.
XI. Approximately 6:59 p.m. — Echo Show Observation
Later that evening, while sitting at my bedroom office desk, I observed a brief image on my Echo Show device.
At approximately 6:59 p.m., I observed what I identified as the responding officer walking toward a neighboring residence.
I observed the neighboring resident open the door.
The responding officer appeared to still be wearing a navy-blue police uniform.
From the brief image I observed, I did not observe the police vest that the officer had worn earlier during the interaction inside my residence.
This was my direct observation from the brief Echo Show display.
The identity of the neighboring resident and the residential unit number have been withheld from this public version.
XII. Ring Screenshot at 6:59:06 p.m. and Unavailable Video
Immediately after observing the Echo Show image, I opened the Ring application on my smartphone because I wanted to locate and preserve the corresponding video.
I preserved a screenshot of the Ring application showing the timeline positioned at:
6:59:06 p.m.
The Ring screenshot displays a:
“Person” event
immediately adjacent to a:
“Live View” segment.
The visible screenshot shows the hallway.
The screenshot itself does not independently identify the responding officer or the neighboring resident.
Its significance is that it contemporaneously documents Ring activity at approximately 6:59 p.m. and my immediate attempt to review the relevant event after observing the Echo Show image.
I attempted to obtain or download the corresponding Ring video but was unable to retrieve it.
At present, I cannot independently establish from the surviving screenshot:
- whether a separate Ring recording was created;
- whether such a recording was subsequently deleted;
- whether the event failed to save;
- whether a technical malfunction occurred;
- whether the footage became unavailable for another reason; or
- who, if anyone, caused the footage to become unavailable.
I am therefore documenting separately:
- what I personally observed on the Echo Show;
- the contemporaneous 6:59:06 p.m. Ring screenshot;
- the “Person” event displayed on the Ring timeline; and
- my inability to retrieve the corresponding video.
XIII. Concerns Regarding Apparent Contact With a Neighboring Residence
Because the responding officer had been at my residence approximately forty minutes earlier, I became concerned about the purpose of the apparent contact with the neighboring residence.
The neighboring resident was one of the individuals I had identified in connection with some of my broader concerns.
I do not presently possess the law-enforcement agency's official records explaining the reason for the apparent contact.
I therefore do not represent the officer's apparent contact with that resident as conclusive proof of improper cooperation, retaliation, conspiracy, or another violation.
Instead, in my unredacted evidentiary record, I have requested preservation and review of records capable of establishing:
- whether the responding officer went to the neighboring residence;
- the precise time of any such contact;
- the reason for the contact;
- whether it was associated with the same law-enforcement matter;
- whether the officer's body-worn camera was operating;
- whether any supplemental report was prepared;
- what information was communicated;
- whether any documents were provided; and
- whether identity-related information concerning me was discussed or received.
PART II — AUGUST 13, 2026
XIV. Visit to Local Law-Enforcement Headquarters
After the events of August 12, 2026, I became extremely upset and had difficulty sleeping because of my concerns regarding:
- the disputed identity information;
- the outcome of my attempt to report identity theft;
- my interaction with the responding officer;
- my civil-rights concerns;
- the later Echo Show observation; and
- my inability to retrieve the corresponding Ring video.
On August 13, 2026, I traveled to:
[LOCAL LAW-ENFORCEMENT HEADQUARTERS — LOCATION REDACTED]
I arrived at approximately:
12:14 p.m.
I went to the front desk and explained that I wanted to file an identity-theft report.
I specifically explained that my concern involved:
- a disputed or unauthorized name appearing in my consumer credit information; and
- an incorrect date of birth associated with my credit identity information.
The front-desk clerk appeared uncertain whether an identity-theft report could be completed if the matter did not involve transaction fraud.
XV. Identification of Responding Officer and Case Record
The front-desk clerk asked for my name.
I provided my name, and the clerk searched the law-enforcement system for the response record associated with the officer's visit to my residence.
I asked for the responding officer's identity and the associated case number.
The clerk provided that information.
For purposes of this public version, the identifying information is withheld as:
Responding Officer: [REDACTED]
Badge Number: [REDACTED]
Law-Enforcement Case Number: [REDACTED]
The unredacted information remains preserved in my private incident report.
XVI. Request for Applicable Law or Reporting Requirement
I asked the clerk whether there was a:
- local ordinance;
- law-enforcement policy; or
- applicable state statute
explaining the requirements for filing an identity-theft report under the circumstances I was describing.
The clerk was unsure and contacted a supervising law-enforcement officer to speak with me.
I waited in the lobby until the supervising officer came out to discuss my concerns.
The supervising officer's name has been withheld from this public version.
XVII. Discussion With Supervising Law-Enforcement Officer
I explained the identity discrepancies to the supervising officer.
I stated that my consumer credit information displayed:
- a disputed alternate name that was not my legal name; and
- an incorrect date of birth inconsistent with my government-issued records.
The precise alternate name and exact birth dates have been withheld from this public version.
I explained that I believed the disputed name and incorrect date of birth should be documented because they concerned core personally identifying information and could potentially indicate unauthorized use, association, alteration, or misuse of my identity information.
The supervising officer also stated, in substance, that I would not be able to complete an identity-theft report based only upon the disputed name and incorrect date of birth appearing in my consumer credit information.
I again attempted to explain why I believed the discrepancies warranted documentation.
Despite my explanation, I was not permitted to complete the identity-theft report I had gone to headquarters to file.
XVIII. REAL ID Driver License Discussion
During my conversation with the supervising officer, I provided my:
[STATE REDACTED] REAL ID driver license card.
The supervising officer held and examined the identification card.
I discussed the DD/document discriminator field displayed on the credential.
At the time, I explained my understanding that the DD information might relate to document issuance, auditing, duplication, replacement, or record history.
My underlying concern was whether another identification credential associated with my identity might have been reproduced, issued, replaced, or otherwise generated without my knowledge or authorization.
I am not representing as an established technical fact that the DD field itself provides a numerical count of how many times a REAL ID credential has been reproduced.
Rather, in my private report I request that the appropriate state transportation or driver-licensing agency records be examined to determine:
- how many credentials have been issued under my identity;
- the dates of issuance;
- whether replacement or duplicate credentials were issued;
- what document-discriminator numbers were assigned;
- what applications or supporting records were used;
- whether any credential was mailed to an address other than my authorized address; and
- whether any other issuance activity occurred without my knowledge.
XIX. Result of August 13 Headquarters Visit
After speaking with the supervising officer, I left the local law-enforcement headquarters at approximately:
12:45 p.m.
I then proceeded toward public transportation.
I left without being permitted to complete the identity-theft report I had gone to headquarters to request concerning the disputed consumer-credit identity information.
PART III — RELATED IDENTITY AND DOCUMENT CONCERNS
XX. REAL ID Possession History
I have never filed an identity-theft report with any law-enforcement agency stating that my REAL ID driver license card was lost or stolen.
I originally transferred a prior state driver license to a REAL ID credential after relocating to my current state.
I later updated that REAL ID credential.
The precise state, issuance dates, and identifying information are withheld from this public version.
Both physical REAL ID driver license cards remain in my lawful possession.
My concern therefore is not that I knowingly lost or surrendered the physical credentials.
My concern is whether information associated with those credentials may nevertheless have been copied, submitted, reproduced, accessed, or used without my authorization.
XXI. USPS Mail and Identity-Document Concerns
I am also concerned about whether stolen, missing, misdirected, intercepted, or otherwise unauthorized USPS mail containing my identifying information may have been used in connection with identity-related activity.
Potentially affected information could include:
- REAL ID information;
- personally identifiable information;
- consumer credit information;
- financial information;
- government correspondence;
- academic or employment records;
- electronic-account information; or
- other private identity documents.
I do not presently represent that any specifically identified neighboring resident or other person has been independently established as having used my mail or identification information in this manner.
I am requesting investigation and preservation of records capable of establishing whether unauthorized use occurred and, if so, who was responsible.
XXII. Suspected Unauthorized Device or Account Access
I have also documented concerns regarding suspected unauthorized access to personal electronic devices and accounts.
Devices relevant to my broader identity and privacy concerns include:
- a personal smartphone;
- a personal desktop computer;
- a personal tablet; and
- a personal smartwatch.
The specific device models are preserved in my private unredacted records but are generalized here to reduce unnecessary public disclosure of security-sensitive information.
I have not knowingly authorized neighboring residents or another private individual to access, mirror, clone, administer, control, or obtain credentials for these devices or their associated accounts.
Where I use technical terms such as “mirroring,” “cloning,” or “takeover,” I am describing the type of unauthorized activity I suspect.
The precise technical mechanism and responsible person should be established through qualified digital-forensic evidence rather than assumption.
XXIII. Suspected Unauthorized Legal Documents or Representations
I am concerned that unauthorized documents may have been created, presented, communicated, filed, or represented as granting another person authority over me, my identity, my property, my accounts, or my affairs.
Potential instruments about which I am concerned include purported:
- marriage licenses or certificates;
- powers of attorney;
- affidavits;
- waiver-of-rights documents;
- consent forms;
- guardianship documents;
- conservatorship documents;
- fiduciary or agency authorizations;
- business authorizations;
- intellectual-property assignments;
- electronic-account authorizations; or
- other instruments purportedly granting authority to another person.
I am not representing as established fact that a particular forged document exists unless such a document is actually identified and obtained.
If any purported document exists, I request preservation of the original or an authenticated copy so that its:
- signature;
- date;
- metadata;
- creation history;
- filing history;
- issuing authority;
- notarization;
- witnesses;
- custodian;
- submission history; and
- authenticity
can be independently examined.
I dispute the validity of any purported document that I did not knowingly execute or authorize.
XXIV. Guardianship, Conservatorship, Representative, or Alleged “Private Matter” Authority
I have not knowingly consented to or authorized any purported:
- guardianship;
- conservatorship;
- power of attorney;
- fiduciary arrangement;
- agency relationship;
- custodial authority;
- authorized-representative relationship;
- marital authority; or
- other claimed authority
granting a neighboring resident or another person authority over me or my affairs.
I also dispute any assertion that an alleged relationship or characterization of matters as a “private matter” establishes my consent.
Calling conduct a “private matter” does not itself establish legal authority or consent.
If any person claims to possess court-appointed or privately executed authority over me, I request identification and preservation of the actual supporting order or instrument.
PART IV — CIVIL-RIGHTS AND EVIDENCE-PRESERVATION CONCERNS
XXV. Civil-Rights Concerns
I was extremely upset by the events of August 12 and August 13 because I believed my attempts to report identity-related concerns and harassment were not being taken seriously.
I am concerned about whether the criteria communicated to me regarding identity-theft reporting were consistent with applicable law and departmental policy.
I am also concerned about whether my reported sexual or sex-based harassment concerns were evaluated under appropriate legal standards before being characterized as protected speech or as conduct not constituting sexual harassment or a hostile environment.
The responding officer also directed me toward obtaining legal counsel regarding civil-rights concerns.
I am therefore seeking legal review.
I am not representing in this public incident report that a civil-rights violation has already been conclusively established.
I am requesting that the underlying facts, original recordings, police policies, applicable statutes, official reports, dispatch records, and body-worn-camera recordings be independently reviewed.
XXVI. Evidence Currently Available
Evidence and records relevant to these events include:
- eleven original Ring MP4 video/audio recordings documenting substantial portions of the August 12, 2026 interaction with the responding officer;
- the Ring screenshot displaying 6:59:06 p.m.;
- the Ring “Person” and “Live View” timeline information visible in that screenshot;
- the original law-enforcement voicemail;
- the smartphone screenshot displaying the low-confidence automated voicemail transcription;
- smartphone call-history screenshots;
- consumer credit information;
- documentation displaying a disputed alternate name;
- documentation displaying an incorrect date of birth;
- documentation establishing my legal identity;
- documentation establishing my correct date of birth;
- consumer credit dispute correspondence;
- delivery/shipment documentation;
- my Affidavit of Identity;
- REAL ID documentation;
- FTC reports;
- FBI IC3 reports, where applicable;
- emails;
- screenshots;
- device/account-security records;
- property-management correspondence;
- prior incident records;
- photographs;
- videos; and
- other relevant electronic and documentary evidence.
Sensitive identity records and exact identifiers are intentionally not reproduced in this public version.
XXVII. Records Requested From the Local Law-Enforcement Agency
In my unredacted report, I respectfully request preservation and review of records associated with the relevant law-enforcement matter, including, if they exist:
- the responding officer's complete incident or call-for-service report;
- all supplemental reports;
- the responding officer's body-worn-camera recordings;
- original body-worn-camera metadata;
- records documenting any interruption, muting, deactivation, technical problem, or absence of body-worn-camera footage;
- CAD/call-for-service records;
- dispatch notes;
- 911 recordings;
- dispatcher audio;
- callback records;
- telephone records associated with the law-enforcement voicemail I received;
- records identifying whether the responding officer contacted the neighboring residence;
- the time and purpose of any such contact;
- body-worn-camera footage from any contact with the neighboring residence;
- any supplemental report associated with that contact;
- any statement, complaint, document, or information received from a neighboring resident concerning me;
- any law-enforcement record concerning my reports of sexual or sex-based harassment;
- any record concerning a purported marriage, guardianship, conservatorship, power of attorney, fiduciary authority, consent, waiver, representative authority, or other claimed legal relationship involving me;
- records concerning the classification or disposition of my attempted identity-theft report;
- any departmental policy relied upon in determining that I could not complete the requested identity-theft report; and
- any notation concerning the responding officer's recommendation that I obtain an attorney regarding civil-rights concerns.
The police case number, personnel identities, neighboring-unit information, and governmental jurisdiction associated with these requests are preserved in the private unredacted version.
XXVIII. Evidentiary Classification and Accuracy Statement
This public incident report is intended to distinguish among:
- matters I personally observed;
- events documented by original video or audio;
- identity discrepancies shown by documentary records;
- statements communicated during recorded law-enforcement interactions;
- events supported by contemporaneous screenshots;
- matters I suspect but which require independent investigation;
- technical mechanisms requiring digital-forensic verification;
- persons whose responsibility has not yet been independently established; and
- legal conclusions requiring review by qualified counsel or an appropriate governmental authority.
The eleven original Ring MP4 recordings should control as to the precise wording of the August 12, 2026 conversation with the responding law-enforcement officer.
The Ring screenshot at 6:59:06 p.m. should control as to what is actually displayed in that screenshot.
My direct observation through the Echo Show should remain identified separately from what the surviving Ring screenshot itself proves.
Where a document, electronic record, police report, body-worn-camera recording, consumer credit record, or other original source exists, I request that the original source be preserved and evaluated rather than relying exclusively upon this narrative.
My purpose in preparing and publishing this redacted report is to:
- create an accurate chronological public record;
- preserve the distinction between evidence and unresolved allegations;
- protect sensitive identifying information;
- minimize unnecessary disclosure of law-enforcement and residential identifiers;
- document unresolved factual questions; and
- preserve my ability to provide the complete unredacted record to attorneys, governmental authorities, investigators, courts, or other authorized persons when appropriate.
This redacted publication should not be treated as a substitute for the complete private evidentiary file. The source report itself similarly distinguishes direct observations, recorded events, documentary identity discrepancies, unresolved suspicions, technical questions, and legal conclusions requiring independent review.
PUBLICATION INFORMATION
Reporting Individual: [REDACTED FOR PUBLICATION]
Incident Dates: August 12–13, 2026
Location: [CITY AND STATE REDACTED]
Law-Enforcement Agency: [REDACTED]
Law-Enforcement Case Number: [REDACTED]
Responding Officer: [REDACTED]
Additional Law-Enforcement Personnel: [REDACTED]
Residential Location: [REDACTED]
Neighboring Residents: [REDACTED]
Date Public Version Prepared: August 15, 2026
Final Public Evidentiary Notice
This is a redacted public-information copy prepared from a more detailed private incident report.
The complete unredacted report, original Ring recordings, screenshots, voicemail, consumer-credit records, identity documents, correspondence, governmental reporting records, and other source evidence are preserved separately.
Redactions have been made for privacy, residential security, personal safety, identity protection, and preservation of sensitive evidentiary information.
No redaction should be interpreted as an admission, withdrawal, alteration, or abandonment of the underlying private record.




Comments
Post a Comment