Sarai Hannah Ajai SUPPLEMENTAL INCIDENT REPORT — PUBLIC REDACTED VERSION Alleged Housing Harassment, Sex-Based Statements, False Relationship Representations, Suspected Document Misuse, and Interference With Private Property and Business Activities

 SUPPLEMENTAL INCIDENT REPORT — PUBLIC REDACTED VERSION

Alleged Housing Harassment, Sex-Based Statements, False Relationship Representations, Suspected Document Misuse, and Interference With Private Property and Business Activities




Report Date: August 8, 2026
Most Recent Specific Incident: August 7, 2026, approximately 9:30 PM CDT
Location: M******** B*** Apartment Community, F****, N*r*h D*k*t*
Property Management: M******** B*** Apartment Community d/b/a G******* Property Management, Inc.
Street Address: **** th Ave. S., F**, ND *****
Related Matter: August 7, 2026 VaultInbox.Cloud / Apple Mac mini M1 Technical Incident
Document Classification: Public Redacted Incident Record
Nature of Report: Continuing alleged housing harassment; sex-based statements; unwanted relationship representations; suspected misrepresentation of legal authority; suspected document misuse; alleged interference with private electronic devices and business activities; and interference with residential use and enjoyment.


I. PURPOSE OF SUPPLEMENTAL INCIDENT REPORT

I am documenting additional incidents and allegations concerning continuing unwelcome conduct occurring in and around my apartment community.

I believe this conduct is interfering with my ability to peacefully use and enjoy my apartment and is contributing to what I believe has become a hostile residential environment.

The conduct I am reporting includes alleged:

  • repeated unwelcome statements concerning my sex and identity;
  • sexually coercive or sexually inappropriate conduct previously reported;
  • assertions or representations concerning personal or intimate relationships to which I deny consenting;
  • representations that another tenant allegedly possesses authority over my personal affairs;
  • assertions that alleged conduct involving me constitutes a “private matter” between tenants;
  • suspected representations involving marriage, powers of attorney, affidavits, waivers, guardianship, conservatorship, agency, or similar authority;
  • suspected unauthorized interference with private electronic devices or accounts;
  • alleged interference with business and intellectual-property activities; and
  • conduct that I believe interferes with my residential use and enjoyment.

I am documenting these matters so that the allegations can be evaluated from objective evidence rather than assumptions concerning my consent, relationships, legal status, property, electronic accounts, or business affairs.


II. PERSONS IDENTIFIED IN THIS REPORT — REDACTED

The persons whose conduct or alleged representations I am reporting include:

L*y, an individual whom I understand to reside within the same apartment community;

R**l*n*i* B*k*r, an individual whom I understand to reside in a neighboring apartment unit; and

other presently identified or unidentified tenants, whose names and identifying information are withheld from this public version, whom I believe may have participated in, repeated, encouraged, communicated, or acted upon some of the statements or conduct described in this report.

Exact names, apartment numbers, street addresses, and other identifying information are intentionally withheld from this public version.

An unredacted evidentiary version should be maintained separately for authorized governmental investigators, law enforcement, legal counsel, housing authorities, or other persons with a legitimate need for the information.


III. EXPRESS DENIAL OF CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIP

For purposes of creating an unambiguous written record:

I have not consented to a romantic, sexual, marital, domestic-partnership, intimate, agency, fiduciary, guardianship, conservatorship, business-control, device-sharing, account-sharing, or similar relationship with L*y, R**l*n*i* B*k*r, or other tenants based upon the circumstances described in this report.

I dispute any representation that I have entered into such a relationship.

I further dispute any assertion that another tenant acquires authority over my person, residence, electronic devices, accounts, businesses, intellectual property, communications, finances, legal affairs, or other property because that individual alleges the existence of a personal relationship with me.

My lack of consent should not be replaced by another person's representation that consent supposedly exists.


IV. ALLEGED MARRIAGE AND COMMON-LAW RELATIONSHIP REPRESENTATIONS

I am concerned that L*y, R**l*n*i* B*k*r, and/or other tenants may be making or communicating representations suggesting that I am involved in a marriage, purported common-law relationship, domestic relationship, or other consensual personal relationship with one or more of them.

I expressly dispute any such representation.

I have not knowingly consented to L*y, R**l*n*i* B*k*r, or another tenant representing that the person is my spouse or possesses marital authority over me.

If anyone has represented to property management or another person or organization that such a relationship exists, I request identification of:

  1. the person who made the representation;
  2. when the representation was made;
  3. to whom it was communicated;
  4. the exact nature of the claimed relationship; and
  5. any document allegedly supporting the representation.

I request that conclusions concerning the existence of any legal relationship be based upon authentic legal records and not merely statements made by another tenant.


V. SUSPECTED UNAUTHORIZED LEGAL DOCUMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS

I am concerned that unauthorized documents may have been created, presented, described, or represented as providing another person authority over me or my affairs.

Potential documents about which I am concerned include purported:

marriage licenses; marriage certificates; powers of attorney; affidavits; waiver-of-rights documents; consent forms; authorization documents; guardianship documents; conservatorship documents; fiduciary documents; agency authorizations; business authorizations; intellectual-property assignments; electronic-account authorizations; or other instruments purportedly granting another person authority to act for me.

At present, I am not representing as an established fact that any particular forged document exists unless and until the purported document is identified and obtained.

Instead, I request preservation and investigation of any such document if it has actually been created, submitted, recorded, communicated, or relied upon.

If any purported document contains my signature or represents that I consented to another person's authority, I request preservation of the original or an authenticated copy so that its signature, date, metadata, creation history, filing history, issuing authority, notarization, witnesses, document custodian, submission history, and authenticity can be independently examined.

I dispute the validity of any purported document that I did not knowingly execute or authorize.


VI. GUARDIANSHIP, CONSERVATORSHIP, FIDUCIARY, OR REPRESENTATIVE AUTHORITY

I have not knowingly consented to, petitioned for, or authorized any purported guardianship, conservatorship, power of attorney, fiduciary arrangement, agency relationship, custodial authority, authorized-representative status, or other claimed legal authority granting L*y, R**l*n*i* B*k*r, or another tenant authority to act on my behalf or exercise control over my affairs.

I am not aware of any valid judicial order granting the persons identified in this report guardianship or conservatorship authority over me.

If anyone claims that such court-appointed authority exists, I request identification of the purported:

court; jurisdiction; case number; filing date; judicial order; appointed guardian or conservator; effective date; and scope of authority.

Likewise, if someone claims authority under a power of attorney or another privately executed instrument, I request identification and preservation of the actual instrument.

No assertion that another person is my guardian, conservator, representative, agent, attorney-in-fact, spouse, or similar person should be treated as establishing legal authority without legally valid supporting documentation.


VII. ALLEGED “PRIVATE MATTER” JUSTIFICATION

I further report concerns that L*y, R**l*n*i* B*k*r, and/or other tenants allegedly characterize their claimed relationship with me, their alleged involvement in my private affairs, and/or conduct involving me as a:

“private matter.”

I expressly dispute any characterization of a supposed “private matter” that is being used to imply my consent or another person's authority over me.

Calling conduct a “private matter” does not establish my consent.

I have not knowingly authorized another tenant to use an alleged personal relationship as justification for interfering with my residential rights, private communications, personal decisions, electronic devices, electronic accounts, business systems, intellectual property, finances, legal affairs, or private property.

I further dispute any suggestion that alleged unauthorized conduct becomes consensual merely because another person describes the situation as private or personal.


VIII. NO “PRIVATE MATTER” BASIS FOR DEVICE OR ACCOUNT AUTHORITY

I have not knowingly authorized L*y, R**l*n*i* B*k*r, or another tenant to:

  • access my Apple devices;
  • monitor my screens;
  • mirror my devices;
  • clone device or account information;
  • access my Apple/iCloud account;
  • obtain authentication credentials;
  • access private communications;
  • modify software;
  • modify databases;
  • administer my electronic accounts;
  • control my business applications; or
  • otherwise exercise administrative authority over my electronic systems.

The private Apple devices relevant to my concerns include my:

Apple iPhone 17; Apple Mac mini M1; iPad Air M3; and Apple Watch.

I dispute any assertion that a purported marriage, relationship, “private matter,” power of attorney, guardianship, conservatorship, waiver, affidavit, or other alleged arrangement automatically authorizes access to these devices or accounts.

Whether unauthorized electronic access actually occurred and who was responsible should be established through technical and forensic evidence.


IX. AUGUST 7, 2026 — APPROXIMATELY 9:30 PM INCIDENT

At approximately 9:30 PM CDT on August 7, 2026, I personally heard L*y shouting from his bedroom-window area.

I heard him state:

“YOU HAVE REFUSED TO SAY YOU ARE MALE.”

I considered the statement unwelcome and derogatory.

I am preserving the statement using the words I personally heard because the precise language, date, approximate time, location, witnesses, frequency, and surrounding circumstances may be relevant to evaluating the continuing conduct.

I believe this statement should be considered together with other conduct I have previously reported involving unwelcome statements concerning my sex or identity, unwanted relationship-related assertions, alleged sexually coercive conduct, and other alleged harassment within my residential environment.

I request that the appropriate housing or civil-rights authority determine whether the documented conduct satisfies the applicable legal requirements for discriminatory housing harassment.


X. EFFECT UPON MY RESIDENTIAL ENVIRONMENT

I believe the continuing conduct is materially interfering with my ability to peacefully use and enjoy my apartment.

The conduct I am reporting is not limited to an ordinary interpersonal disagreement.

My concerns involve repeated unwanted attention and statements, alleged assertions of intimate relationships to which I deny consenting, alleged representations that other persons possess authority over my affairs, statements concerning my sex or identity, and conduct I believe affects my ability to use my residence without continuing unwanted interference.

I therefore request that M****** B*** Apartment Community / G******* Property Management, Inc.** treat this submission as a formal housing-related complaint and maintain an appropriate written record.


XI. “PRIVATE MATTER” DOES NOT RESOLVE A HOUSING COMPLAINT

I object to any suggestion that conduct affecting my residential environment should automatically be disregarded because another tenant describes the situation as a “private matter.”

My complaint concerns unwelcome conduct and its effect upon my residential environment.

Whether conduct ultimately constitutes unlawful harassment, discrimination, retaliation, another housing violation, or conduct outside those legal classifications should be determined from applicable law and evidence.

It should not be determined solely from another tenant's characterization of the conduct as personal or private.

I request that property management independently document and evaluate the reported conduct rather than presume the existence of consent or a personal relationship.


XII. EXPRESS DENIAL OF AUTHORITY OVER MY PRIVATE AFFAIRS

For avoidance of ambiguity:

I do not consent to L*y, R**l*n*i* B*k*r, or other tenants representing that they possess personal, marital, sexual, legal, financial, electronic, fiduciary, guardianship, conservatorship, business, intellectual-property, or property authority over me.

I dispute any assertion that alleged interference with my private devices, accounts, businesses, communications, housing rights, property, or personal affairs becomes authorized merely because another person characterizes the conduct as a “private matter.”

Any person claiming legal authority to act for me should be required to identify the actual legal instrument, judicial order, contractual authorization, account authorization, or other legally valid basis upon which that claim is made.


XIII. BUSINESS AND INTELLECTUAL-PROPERTY CONCERNS

I am additionally concerned about alleged attempts to access, interfere with, obtain authority over, or make representations concerning businesses and projects that I established or developed.

For purposes of a fully public version, the business names may also be redacted as:

A********; V********.C****; Q******** S*****; and other privately owned business, software, creative, and intellectual-property interests.**

I have not knowingly authorized the persons identified in this report to take ownership of, administer, transfer, assign, control, or exercise authority over those interests.

A purported personal relationship should not be treated as evidence establishing business ownership, corporate authority, intellectual-property ownership, software-account authority, source-code ownership, administrative access, contractual authority, or authorization to transfer property.

Any claim concerning such authority should be evaluated through actual corporate records, contracts, intellectual-property assignments, government filings, account permissions, and other authentic documentation.


XIV. RELATED AUGUST 7, 2026 TECHNICAL INCIDENT — PUBLIC REDACTION

On August 7, 2026, I was actively developing and testing one of my privately developed software applications through my Apple Mac mini M1.

The development environment included:

Visual Studio Code; Node.js; Express; EJS; SQLite3; DB Browser for SQLite; Stripe Sandbox; ngrok; and localhost port 3000.

Contemporaneous application-generated records establish that the application was processing test-user registration, verification, authentication, Certified Delivery, recipient, tracking, Inbox, and MFA information.

For the public-redacted version, test-user email addresses, complete tracking identifiers, public development hostnames, authentication values, webhook secrets, API credentials, and other security-sensitive technical identifiers should be redacted.

For example:

Tracking UUID: 67328f94-****-****-****-************

Test Recipient: p****.t*****@************.com

Test Sender: e****.w*******@************.com

Public Development Host: [REDACTED — DEVELOPMENT HOSTNAME]

Stripe Webhook Endpoint: https://[REDACTED]/billing/webhook

Local development endpoint: localhost:3000

I subsequently discovered what I report as missing or deleted database information within the SQLite3 development environment.

I did not knowingly authorize another person to perform such an operation.

This technical incident is separately documented and should remain technically distinct from the housing allegations unless forensic evidence establishes a connection between them.


XV. SUSPECTED UNAUTHORIZED ELECTRONIC ACCESS

I have reported concerns involving possible unauthorized access to or interference with my electronic devices and accounts.

I suspect that L*y, R**l*n*i* B*k*r, and/or other tenants may have been involved based upon circumstances and other incidents I have separately documented.

I identify them as persons whose possible involvement I believe should be investigated, not as persons whose responsibility has already been established by the presently available technical evidence.

I request forensic examination of relevant Apple account records, macOS security records, authentication records, network records, application logs, SQLite artifacts, filesystem metadata, development-service records, source-control information, and other available technical evidence.

The purpose should be to determine objectively whether unauthorized access occurred and, if so, its source.


XVI. DISTINCTION BETWEEN HOUSING AND TECHNICAL ALLEGATIONS

For investigative clarity, I request that the following matters initially remain separate:

Housing matter: alleged harassment, sex-based statements, unwanted relationship representations, alleged “private matter” justification, suspected legal-authority representations, and interference with residential use and enjoyment.

Technical matter: suspected unauthorized electronic access, reported SQLite3 database interference, Apple account/device concerns, and related computer-security evidence.

A connection between these matters should be established through evidence rather than assumed.


XVII. REQUEST REGARDING DOCUMENTS PROVIDED TO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

I request that M****** B*** Apartment Community / G******* Property Management, Inc.** preserve any document or communication received concerning an alleged relationship between me and L*y, R**l*n*i* B*k*r, or another tenant.

If management has received or relied upon any purported:

  • marriage license or certificate;
  • power of attorney;
  • affidavit;
  • waiver;
  • consent document;
  • guardianship or conservatorship order;
  • fiduciary authorization;
  • agency authorization;
  • authorized-representative document;
  • business authorization;
  • intellectual-property assignment; or
  • similar document

purportedly executed or authorized by me, I request that the document be preserved.

I further request documentation of who supplied it, when it was supplied, how it was supplied, who received it, whether management relied upon it, and whether copies were distributed to another person or organization.


XVIII. REQUESTED PROPERTY-MANAGEMENT ACTION

I respectfully request that M****** B*** Apartment Community / G******* Property Management, Inc.**:

  1. formally document this complaint;
  2. investigate allegations within management's authority;
  3. refrain from assuming that I consent to a relationship based solely upon another tenant's representation;
  4. communicate directly with me regarding my tenancy unless valid legal authority requires otherwise;
  5. preserve relevant complaints and correspondence;
  6. preserve relevant security-camera recordings, if available;
  7. preserve relevant access-control records, if maintained;
  8. preserve communications concerning alleged relationships involving me;
  9. preserve any document purportedly granting another tenant authority to represent me;
  10. identify any such document upon which management has relied;
  11. document future incidents reported concerning these matters; and
  12. take appropriate action consistent with applicable housing law, property policy, and the lease.

I request that my complaint not be dismissed solely because another person characterizes the reported conduct as a personal or “private matter.”


XIX. EVIDENTIARY CLASSIFICATION

For accuracy, this public report distinguishes allegations according to their evidentiary status.

A. Personally Reported Observation

I personally report hearing L*y state at approximately 9:30 PM on August 7, 2026:

“YOU HAVE REFUSED TO SAY YOU ARE MALE.”

B. Documented Technical Evidence

Preserved screenshots and system-generated records document functioning application operations before the subsequently reported database condition.

C. Reported Allegations Requiring Investigation

These include alleged statements concerning relationships, alleged “private matter” representations, alleged assertions of authority, and other reported tenant conduct.

D. Suspected Documents Requiring Verification

These include any alleged marriage instrument, power of attorney, affidavit, waiver, guardianship/conservatorship document, fiduciary authorization, or other purported legal instrument that has not yet been produced and authenticated.

E. Technical Attribution Requiring Forensic Evidence

Whether unauthorized electronic access occurred, how the reported database condition occurred, and whether L*y, R**l*n*i* B*k*r, another tenant, or another person or process was responsible remain matters requiring forensic investigation.


XX. EXPRESS NON-CONSENT AND PRESERVATION STATEMENT

I am creating this written record so there can be no ambiguity concerning my position.

I have not knowingly consented to L*y, R**l*n*i* B*k*r, or other tenants exercising marital, romantic, sexual, personal, guardianship, conservatorship, fiduciary, agency, financial, electronic, business, intellectual-property, or other authority over me based upon the matters described in this report.

I have not knowingly authorized them to access or administer my private electronic devices or accounts.

I have not knowingly authorized them to control, transfer, administer, or claim ownership of my businesses or intellectual property.

I dispute any unauthorized document or representation asserting otherwise.

If another person claims that I granted such authority, I request preservation and production of the specific document or other evidence upon which that claim is based.


XXI. PUBLIC REDACTION AND EVIDENCE-PRESERVATION NOTICE

This document is a publicly redacted version of a more detailed incident record.

Names, residential addresses, apartment numbers, ZIP codes, email addresses, tracking identifiers, development hostnames, account identifiers, authentication information, and other identifying or security-sensitive information have been partially or completely redacted where appropriate.

Redaction in this public document does not mean that the corresponding information is unknown or unavailable.

An unredacted evidentiary version should be maintained separately and made available only where appropriate to authorized law enforcement personnel, governmental investigators, legal counsel, housing authorities, courts, forensic examiners, or other authorized recipients.

Original electronic evidence should likewise remain preserved in its original form.

XXII. FORMAL CLOSING STATEMENT

I submit this Public Redacted Supplemental Incident Report to create a contemporaneous written record of continuing conduct that I believe is affecting my housing environment, privacy, property, electronic affairs, and business activities.

I expressly deny consenting to the relationships or authority described in this report.

I further dispute the proposition that another person's characterization of alleged conduct as a “private matter”establishes my consent, creates legal authority over me, or resolves a complaint concerning conduct affecting my housing environment.

Where I personally observed or heard conduct, I have identified it as such.

Where I suspect conduct or another person's involvement but presently lack independent evidence establishing attribution, I have identified it as an allegation or matter requiring investigation.

Where I am concerned that unauthorized legal documents may exist, I request their identification, authentication, and preservation rather than representing that an unidentified document has already been proven to be fraudulent.

Where electronic interference is alleged, I request forensic investigation capable of determining what occurred, when it occurred, how it occurred, and what account, device, process, network connection, or individual was responsible.

The purpose of this public version is to document the reported circumstances while limiting unnecessary public disclosure of personally identifying, residential, account, and security-sensitive information.


Comments