Sarai Hannah Ajai PUBLIC REDACTED SUPPLEMENTAL INCIDENT REPORT Continuing Harassment, Unwanted Personal-Relationship Claims, False Mental-Illness or Dementia Narratives, Identity and Signature Concerns, Disputed Personal or Legal Authority, Privacy Concerns, and Reported Threatening Statements

 PUBLIC REDACTED SUPPLEMENTAL INCIDENT REPORT

Continuing Harassment, Unwanted Personal-Relationship Claims, False Mental-Illness or Dementia Narratives, Identity and Signature Concerns, Disputed Personal or Legal Authority, Privacy Concerns, and Reported Threatening Statements



PUBLIC REDACTED VERSION — ORIGINAL UNREDACTED REPORT AND SOURCE EVIDENCE PRESERVED SEPARATELY

Reporting Individual: [REPORTING INDIVIDUAL REDACTED]
Primary Incident Date: August 29, 2026
Related Reporting Period: Continuing through September 1, 2026
Location: [CITY AND STATE REDACTED]
Residence: [RESIDENTIAL LOCATION REDACTED]
Neighboring Residents: [REDACTED]
Law-Enforcement Agency: [REDACTED]
Law-Enforcement Officer Referenced by Unidentified Speakers: [REDACTED]
Date Public Version Prepared: September 1, 2026


PUBLIC-DISCLOSURE AND EVIDENTIARY NOTICE

This document is a publicly released redacted version of a resident-prepared supplemental incident report. It is not an official law-enforcement report, judicial finding, medical determination, forensic examination, or adjudication of wrongdoing.

Names and identifying information concerning neighboring residents, apartment-unit numbers, residential addresses, law-enforcement personnel, law-enforcement-agency names, governmental jurisdiction, identity-document numbers, Social Security information, telephone numbers, passport information, account identifiers, device identifiers, business-account credentials, and other privacy- or security-sensitive information have been intentionally withheld or generalized from this public version.

The corresponding unredacted incident report, original handwritten evidence, electronic records, account records, surveillance information, identity documentation, correspondence, and other source evidence are preserved separately.

Redaction does not alter the underlying chronology or evidentiary classifications contained in the private report.

Where original recordings, photographs, handwritten notes, screenshots, account records, documents, electronic logs, correspondence, governmental records, consumer-reporting information, or other source evidence exists, the original evidence controls over this public summary.

Statements concerning suspected unauthorized conduct, disputed relationships, possible signature misuse, unresolved identity activity, disputed legal authority, electronic-account concerns, technical events, or possible wrongdoing remain identified as allegations, observations, concerns, disputed matters, or matters requiring independent investigation.

Nothing in this public report should be interpreted as a judicial, criminal, civil, administrative, professional, technical, or medical finding concerning another person.


PART I — PURPOSE, PERSONAL ASSOCIATION, AND CAPACITY-RELATED CONCERNS

I. Purpose of This Supplemental Incident Report

I prepared this supplemental report to document continuing concerns involving:

  • unwanted personal or relationship claims;
  • statements or narratives concerning my mental condition or memory;
  • disputed assertions concerning my legal authority or capacity;
  • concerns involving identity documents and personally identifiable information;
  • concerns regarding documents that may purport to contain my signature;
  • disputed rental, contractual, or financial activity;
  • continuing residential harassment;
  • privacy and electronic-account concerns;
  • statements I personally heard outside my residence on August 29, 2026;
  • preservation of a contemporaneous handwritten record of those statements; and
  • requests for objective investigation and preservation of relevant evidence.

This public version is intended to maintain a clear distinction between:

  1. events I personally observed;
  2. statements I personally heard;
  3. records presently available to me;
  4. statements attributed to other persons;
  5. conduct I dispute;
  6. circumstances I believe warrant investigation;
  7. technical matters requiring forensic evidence; and
  8. legal conclusions requiring determination by appropriate authorities.

I do not intend to present unresolved suspicions as independently established facts.


II. Continuing Unwanted Claims of Personal Association

I have continuing concerns regarding statements or conduct by certain neighboring residents suggesting the existence of a personal, intimate, marital, domestic, business, agency, or other relationship with me that I do not recognize as existing.

The identities of the neighboring residents are withheld from this public version.

I specifically dispute any representation that a neighboring resident is my:

  • spouse;
  • domestic partner;
  • intimate partner;
  • business partner;
  • co-owner;
  • shareholder;
  • agent;
  • attorney-in-fact;
  • guardian;
  • conservator;
  • fiduciary;
  • account administrator;
  • authorized representative; or
  • other person possessing authority to act on my behalf.

My knowledge of another person as a neighboring resident does not establish a consensual personal relationship with that person.

Likewise, another person's statement that he or she personally knows me does not establish a marriage, partnership, agency relationship, property interest, financial authority, account authority, or right to use my identifying information.


III. Statement Concerning My Awareness of My Surroundings

I want this public record to state my position clearly.

I describe myself as highly sensitive and attentive to my surroundings.

Because of incidents and circumstances that I consider important to document, I pay close attention to activity around my residence and preserve information that I believe may later be relevant.

I dispute any attempt by another person to characterize my awareness of my surroundings, my documentation of incidents, my disagreement with another person's statements, or my refusal to acknowledge a disputed relationship or disputed document as proof that I suffer from mental illness or dementia.

I am not making an admission in this report that such characterizations accurately describe me.

If another individual asserts that I previously signed a document that I do not recognize, I believe the appropriate evidentiary response is to identify, preserve, produce, and authenticate the document.

My refusal to acknowledge a document that has not been authenticated should not itself be treated as proof that I supposedly forgot signing it.


IV. Concerns Regarding Mental-Illness or Dementia Narratives

I am seriously concerned about statements or narratives suggesting that I am mentally ill, suffering from dementia, incapable of remembering legal transactions, or unable to manage my affairs.

I dispute those characterizations.

One of my principal concerns involves a possible narrative in which:

  1. another person claims that I entered into a relationship with that person;
  2. another person claims that I signed or authorized documents;
  3. I state that I do not recognize the alleged relationship or document;
  4. my denial is characterized as evidence that I supposedly cannot remember the event; and
  5. that alleged inability to remember is then described as evidence of dementia, mental illness, or incapacity.

I strongly dispute such reasoning.

An assertion that a document exists does not authenticate that document.

An assertion that a relationship exists does not independently establish that relationship.

An assertion that I signed a document does not independently establish the authenticity of the signature.

I am concerned that inaccurate narratives regarding mental illness, dementia, memory impairment, or incapacity could potentially be used to undermine the credibility of my objections to disputed documents, identity information, property interests, accounts, or transactions.

However, I am not representing as an established fact that any neighboring resident has actually commenced a guardianship, conservatorship, involuntary-treatment, or other formal capacity-related proceeding concerning me.

If such a proceeding or document exists, I request that it be identified and independently authenticated.


PART II — DISPUTED AUTHORITY, IDENTITY INFORMATION, AND SIGNATURE CONCERNS

V. No Authority Created by an Alleged Personal Relationship

No individual should be treated as possessing authority over my identity, property, accounts, businesses, documents, or personal affairs merely because that individual asserts a personal relationship with me.

If another person claims legal authority over me or my property, I request identification of the actual authenticated instrument allegedly establishing that authority.

Depending upon the particular claim, such records could potentially include a purported:

  • marriage license or certificate;
  • marital-property agreement;
  • domestic-relations order;
  • guardianship order;
  • conservatorship order;
  • power of attorney;
  • agency authorization;
  • affidavit;
  • assignment;
  • partnership agreement;
  • operating agreement;
  • shareholder agreement;
  • ownership-transfer instrument;
  • intellectual-property assignment;
  • copyright assignment;
  • trademark assignment;
  • licensing agreement;
  • waiver;
  • settlement agreement;
  • judgment;
  • probate instrument;
  • succession document;
  • banking authorization;
  • payment-processing authorization;
  • account-access authorization;
  • rental agreement; or
  • other purported instrument allegedly establishing legal authority.

The existence of a document bearing my name would not, by itself, establish that I knowingly and voluntarily authorized that document.


VI. Identity Documents and Personally Identifiable Information

I am concerned about possible unauthorized possession, disclosure, reproduction, association, or use of my identity documents, government-issued credentials, or personally identifiable information.

The private unredacted report identifies the relevant records more specifically.

For public purposes, the information of concern includes:

  • state-issued REAL ID information;
  • Social Security information;
  • passport information;
  • personal telephone information;
  • legal-name information;
  • date-of-birth information;
  • residential information;
  • photographs;
  • electronic identifiers;
  • account information;
  • authentication information;
  • financial information;
  • business information;
  • signature information; and
  • other personally identifiable information ("PII").

I do not consent to unauthorized persons using such information to impersonate me, establish accounts, submit applications, execute agreements, create rental obligations, make purchases, create financial obligations, submit governmental or business filings, obtain account access, or represent that I authorized a transaction that I did not knowingly authorize.


VII. Limited Disclosure Does Not Constitute Unlimited Authorization

I also preserve an important distinction concerning consent.

Even if another person could establish that I disclosed a particular piece of personal information for a legitimate and limited purpose, that disclosure would not, by itself, establish unrestricted authorization to use the information for unrelated purposes.

For example:

Providing a personal telephone number for communication would not mean that I authorized another person to use that telephone number to establish unrelated accounts.

Presenting identification for a legitimate identity-verification purpose would not mean that I authorized another individual to use that identifying information for unrelated transactions.

Providing personal information to property management for my own rental transaction would not mean that I authorized another resident to use the same information for another lease or financial transaction.

Providing my genuine signature for one legitimate document would not mean that I authorized reproduction, imitation, copying, transfer, or reuse of that signature upon another document.

Limited disclosure and unrestricted authorization are not the same thing.

I therefore dispute any assertion that mere possession or knowledge of my identifying information automatically establishes authorization.


VIII. Concerns Regarding Disputed Rental Agreements, Purchases, or Other Documents

I am concerned about the possibility that rental agreements, purchase records, financial documents, account records, or other instruments may exist that purport to contain my signature or indicate my authorization when I did not knowingly authorize the underlying transaction.

I am not representing in this public report that a particular forged document has been conclusively identified unless such a document is actually located and obtained.

I dispute any document purporting to bind me if I did not knowingly execute or authorize that document.

If a disputed document is identified, I request preservation and independent examination of relevant evidence including, where available:

  • the complete original document;
  • execution date;
  • signature pages;
  • initials;
  • handwriting;
  • electronic-signature records;
  • electronic-signature audit certificates;
  • source IP records;
  • device information;
  • account-access records;
  • creation timestamps;
  • modification timestamps;
  • document metadata;
  • email transmission records;
  • telephone verification;
  • identity-verification records;
  • identification materials submitted;
  • payment information;
  • witness information;
  • notarization records;
  • leasing records;
  • property-management records;
  • application records;
  • tenant-screening records;
  • filing records;
  • account histories;
  • transaction histories; and
  • other available provenance evidence.

IX. Signature Authentication

If a disputed document is located, I request independent examination of whether I actually signed or authorized it.

A document should not automatically be treated as authentic solely because my name appears upon it or because the document contains a visual representation resembling my signature.

Potential comparison evidence may include authenticated examples of my genuine signature from records not themselves in dispute.

Where a transaction was conducted electronically, relevant evidence could include:

  • IP records;
  • device information;
  • browser or session records;
  • multifactor-authentication information;
  • email verification;
  • telephone verification;
  • electronic-signature audit records;
  • document-access history;
  • account-creation information;
  • timestamps; and
  • payment-source information.

X. Consumer Credit Reports Are Not a Complete Registry of Transactions

I also preserve an important evidentiary limitation regarding consumer credit reports.

The absence of a disputed lease, purchase, collection account, contractual obligation, or other transaction from the three nationwide consumer credit reports does not necessarily establish that no underlying transaction or document exists.

I am not relying upon an asserted state-specific $60,000 reporting threshold or another specific dollar thresholdto determine whether a disputed transaction exists.

A particular transaction could potentially exist in other records without appearing on all three nationwide credit reports.

Rental activity may also involve:

  • property-management records;
  • rental applications;
  • tenant-screening information;
  • specialty consumer reports;
  • internal creditor records;
  • collection records;
  • lease histories;
  • payment histories; or
  • other records separate from nationwide consumer credit reports.

Accordingly, suspected unauthorized transactions should be investigated through their underlying source records.


PART III — BUSINESS, PROPERTY, AND ACCOUNT AUTHORITY

XI. No Authorization Concerning Privately Developed Businesses

I have also documented concerns regarding unauthorized assertions of ownership or authority concerning privately developed business projects.

The names of the businesses are preserved in the private evidentiary record and may be publicly documented elsewhere, but are not necessary to identify neighboring residents or residential information in this incident report.

I have not knowingly authorized neighboring residents to:

  • claim ownership of my businesses;
  • claim partial ownership;
  • represent themselves as my business partners;
  • execute contracts for my businesses;
  • access business financial accounts;
  • access source-code repositories;
  • access business email accounts;
  • access authentication credentials;
  • access domain-registration accounts;
  • access hosting services;
  • access payment-processing systems;
  • transfer intellectual property;
  • modify ownership records;
  • execute assignments;
  • reproduce my signature;
  • file business documents in my name; or
  • represent themselves as possessing legal authority over my businesses.

Knowledge that a business exists does not establish ownership.

Living near a business owner does not establish business authority.

Claiming a personal relationship with a business owner does not establish an ownership interest.


PART IV — PRIVACY, SURVEILLANCE, AND TECHNICAL CONCERNS

XII. Residential Surveillance and Electronic-Account Concerns

I have experienced circumstances involving residential surveillance systems and personal electronic devices that caused me concern regarding the security, integrity, or availability of potential evidence.

The exact device models and account details are intentionally generalized in this public version to avoid unnecessary disclosure of security-sensitive information.

Devices and systems relevant to these concerns include:

  • residential surveillance cameras;
  • a personal smartphone;
  • a personal desktop computer;
  • other personal electronic devices; and
  • associated online accounts.

I have not knowingly authorized neighboring residents or other unauthorized individuals to access, administer, control, mirror, clone, obtain credentials for, or otherwise exercise control over these devices or accounts.

Where I use technical terminology such as “mirroring,” “cloning,” “takeover,” or unauthorized access, I am describing the category of technical activity about which I am concerned.

I do not presently represent that a particular technical mechanism or responsible individual has been conclusively established through qualified digital-forensic evidence.

Relevant records should be evaluated objectively, including where available:

  • account-access histories;
  • authentication records;
  • device-session information;
  • IP records;
  • camera histories;
  • cloud-storage records;
  • deletion histories;
  • security notifications;
  • network information; and
  • device logs.

XIII. Continuing Psychological, Sexual, and Personal-Relationship Harassment Concerns

I also document continuing concerns involving unwanted statements of a personal, intimate, sexual, or relationship-oriented nature.

I do not consent to neighboring residents creating or communicating narratives suggesting that I have an intimate, marital, domestic, or consensual relationship with them when I do not recognize such a relationship as having existed.

I regard repeated statements asserting an unwanted intimate or personal association as intrusive and damaging to my privacy.

I am particularly concerned when such relationship assertions occur alongside statements concerning:

  • my identity;
  • government-issued documentation;
  • signatures;
  • legal documents;
  • businesses;
  • mental condition;
  • memory; or
  • alleged authority to act for me.

The identities of the persons associated with these concerns are preserved in the private report and intentionally withheld from this public version.


PART V — AUGUST 29, 2026 REPORTED STATEMENTS

XIV. Approximately 12:13 p.m. — Unidentified Female Voice

On August 29, 2026, at approximately 12:13 p.m., I heard a female voice outside my residence.

I did not recognize the speaker.

I heard the female speaker state words to the following effect:

“[LAW-ENFORCEMENT OFFICER NAME REDACTED] told me to tell you, you will not be filing another [LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY REDACTED] professional-accountability report.”

I personally heard the unidentified female speaker make this statement.

I did not personally hear the law-enforcement officer make the underlying statement attributed to him.

Accordingly, this public report documents the statement as something an unidentified woman attributed to a law-enforcement officer.

It should not be interpreted as independent proof that the officer actually made or authorized the statement.

Because the statement specifically referenced my ability to submit another professional-accountability complaint, I regarded it as serious and potentially intimidating.


XV. Approximately 12:16 p.m. — Unidentified Male Voice

At approximately 12:16 p.m. on August 29, 2026, approximately three minutes after the first statement, I heard an unidentified male voice outside my residence.

I heard the male speaker state words to the following effect:

“[LAW-ENFORCEMENT OFFICER NAME REDACTED] will shoot you down on a technicality.”

I personally heard the unidentified male make this statement.

I did not personally hear the referenced law-enforcement officer make those words.

I therefore preserve the statement as something communicated by an unidentified male who referenced a law-enforcement officer.

Because this statement followed shortly after another unidentified speaker had referenced the same officer and my professional-accountability complaint activity, I believe the circumstances warrant objective investigation.


PART VI — CONTEMPORANEOUS HANDWRITTEN EVIDENCE

XVI. Pink Index Card Prepared in Connection With the August 29 Statements

I preserved a handwritten record of the August 29 statements on a pink index card.

The card is being maintained as contemporaneous physical documentation of what I understood myself to have heard.

I intend to preserve the card in its original condition.

The private evidentiary record should preserve:

  • the original card;
  • photographs of the front and back;
  • the handwritten content;
  • information concerning when it was prepared; and
  • any separate explanatory documentation concerning the circumstances.

I do not intend to erase, rewrite, overwrite, or modify the original handwritten content.

For evidentiary identification, the item may be described as:

Exhibit — Contemporaneous Handwritten Note, August 29, 2026: Original pink index card containing handwritten documentation of statements heard outside the reporting individual's residence at approximately 12:13 p.m. and 12:16 p.m.

The card documents what I recorded concerning the statements.

The handwritten record does not, standing alone, establish whether the unidentified speakers accurately represented something the referenced law-enforcement officer actually said.


PART VII — QUESTIONS REQUIRING INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION

XVII. Possible False Invocation of Law-Enforcement Authority

Because I did not personally hear the referenced officer make either statement, I believe investigators should consider multiple possible explanations rather than presume that one explanation is correct.

Relevant questions include:

  1. Who made the approximately 12:13 p.m. statement?
  2. Who made the approximately 12:16 p.m. statement?
  3. Did either unidentified speaker actually communicate with the referenced law-enforcement officer?
  4. Did the officer make either statement attributed to him?
  5. Did the officer authorize another individual to communicate with me?
  6. Did anyone falsely claim to speak on behalf of the officer?
  7. Was anyone attempting to discourage me from filing another professional-accountability complaint?
  8. Was the officer's name used without authorization?
  9. Were the statements intended to intimidate me?
  10. Do surveillance, telephone, electronic, property-management, governmental, or other records exist that can establish the relevant facts?

I request objective verification rather than assumption.


XVIII. No Consent to Interference With Complaint or Reporting Activity

I do not consent to another person interfering with my lawful ability to:

  • make a police report;
  • submit a professional-accountability complaint;
  • report suspected identity theft;
  • dispute consumer-report information;
  • report suspected signature misuse;
  • submit complaints to governmental agencies;
  • obtain legal counsel;
  • preserve evidence;
  • communicate with property management;
  • seek appropriate judicial relief; or
  • use another lawful complaint process.

Any statement intended to discourage or intimidate me from exercising lawful reporting rights should be evaluated according to the available evidence and applicable law.


PART VIII — RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DISPUTED DOCUMENTS AND CAPACITY NARRATIVES

XIX. Disputed Transactions Should Be Established Through Evidence

One of my principal concerns is that assertions regarding mental illness, dementia, memory impairment, or incapacity could potentially be used to dismiss my objections to disputed documents or transactions.

My position is that disputed factual questions should be established through evidence.

If another person claims that I signed a rental agreement, the purported agreement should be produced and authenticated.

If another person claims that I entered into a marriage, partnership, agency relationship, or similar legal relationship, the relevant records should be produced.

If another person claims to possess a power of attorney, guardianship authority, conservatorship authority, ownership interest, financial authority, or agency authority concerning me, the authentic supporting instrument should be produced.

My disagreement with an unsupported assertion should not itself be treated as proof that I supposedly cannot remember the event.


XX. No Admission That Any Disputed Instrument Exists

Nothing in this report should be interpreted as an admission that any particular disputed:

  • rental agreement;
  • purchase agreement;
  • marriage document;
  • partnership agreement;
  • power of attorney;
  • guardianship document;
  • conservatorship document;
  • affidavit;
  • waiver;
  • assignment;
  • business transfer;
  • financial authorization;
  • account authorization;
  • electronic agreement; or
  • other legal instrument

actually exists.

These categories are identified because they represent matters about which I have concerns.

If a particular document is discovered, that document should be evaluated individually based upon its actual contents, history, authenticity, and execution records.


PART IX — EVIDENCE PRESERVATION

XXI. Residential and Surveillance Evidence

Potentially relevant evidence may include:

  • original residential surveillance recordings;
  • surveillance event histories;
  • account-access records;
  • common-area surveillance;
  • access-control records;
  • photographs;
  • audio recordings;
  • timestamps;
  • original electronic files; and
  • associated metadata.

XXII. August 29 Evidence

Evidence associated specifically with August 29, 2026 may include:

  • the original pink index card;
  • photographs of both sides of the index card;
  • contemporaneous notes;
  • relevant surveillance recordings;
  • account event histories;
  • witness information;
  • property-management records; and
  • communications concerning the referenced law-enforcement officer or professional-accountability complaint activity.

XXIII. Identity and Transaction Evidence

Potential identity- and transaction-related records may include:

  • rental applications;
  • rental agreements;
  • lease amendments;
  • electronic-signature histories;
  • tenant-screening records;
  • purchase agreements;
  • financial applications;
  • creditor records;
  • collection records;
  • account-opening information;
  • payment histories;
  • identification documentation submitted;
  • email addresses submitted;
  • telephone information submitted;
  • IP records;
  • device information;
  • authentication histories; and
  • transaction records.

Sensitive identifying information is intentionally not reproduced in this public report.


XXIV. Law-Enforcement Records

Where lawfully obtainable and relevant, records that could assist in determining the facts may include:

  • incident records;
  • dispatch records;
  • complaint records;
  • professional-accountability records;
  • communications associated with the underlying matter;
  • body-worn-camera records;
  • vehicle-camera records;
  • call-for-service information;
  • telephone records; and
  • other records capable of confirming or disproving statements attributed to law-enforcement personnel.

The relevant agency, personnel identities, and jurisdiction have been withheld from this public version.


XXV. Personal, Identity, and Business Records

Additional potentially relevant records may include:

  • genuine signature samples;
  • government-issued identity records;
  • business records;
  • development records;
  • source-control histories;
  • financial records;
  • account-security histories;
  • emails;
  • dated reports;
  • screenshots;
  • correspondence;
  • consumer-reporting information; and
  • other contemporaneous documentation.

PART X — REQUESTED INVESTIGATION

XXVI. Matters Requiring Objective Review

I request that any appropriate investigating authority evaluate evidence concerning:

  1. whether particular disputed documents actually exist;
  2. whether a disputed document contains my genuine signature;
  3. who created, prepared, submitted, or relied upon the document;
  4. what identifying information was used;
  5. how the transaction was authenticated;
  6. what technical records are associated with an electronic transaction;
  7. whether another person represented that he or she had authority to act for me;
  8. what alleged relationship or document was offered as the basis for such authority;
  9. whether anyone falsely represented the existence of an intimate, marital, agency, partnership, or other relationship involving me;
  10. whether statements regarding mental illness, dementia, memory impairment, or capacity were used in connection with disputed documents or authority claims;
  11. whether any actual guardianship, conservatorship, involuntary-treatment, or similar proceeding exists;
  12. who made the August 29 statements;
  13. whether the unidentified speakers actually communicated with the referenced officer;
  14. whether anyone falsely invoked police authority; and
  15. whether anyone attempted to discourage lawful complaint activity.

PART XI — EVIDENTIARY CLASSIFICATION

XXVII. Distinction Between Direct Knowledge and Matters Requiring Investigation

This report is intended to distinguish carefully among different categories of evidence.

I can directly state:

  • what I personally heard;
  • what I personally observed;
  • what records I personally possess;
  • whether I knowingly authorized a transaction;
  • whether I recognize another person as having a consensual personal relationship with me; and
  • whether I recognize a particular document as something I knowingly executed.

Other questions require independent evidence.

For example, I cannot determine solely from an unexplained technical event:

  • who performed an electronic action;
  • whether a particular account was accessed;
  • whether surveillance information was intentionally affected;
  • who created an unknown document;
  • whether an unidentified speaker accurately quoted another person; or
  • whether multiple individuals acted together.

Those matters require investigation rather than assumption.


PART XII — EXPRESS NON-AUTHORIZATION

XXVIII. Express Denial of Unauthorized Authority

For the avoidance of doubt:

I do not authorize neighboring residents to use my identity documents, Social Security information, passport information, telephone information, signature, personally identifiable information, financial information, electronic credentials, or business information for unauthorized purposes.

I do not authorize neighboring residents to execute documents for me.

I do not authorize them to represent themselves as my spouse, intimate partner, domestic partner, agent, guardian, conservator, business partner, co-owner, fiduciary, or authorized representative when no such relationship has been established.

I do not authorize them to create or submit documents purporting to contain my consent when I did not knowingly provide that consent.

I do not authorize them to use assertions regarding mental illness, dementia, memory impairment, or incapacity as a substitute for authentic evidence concerning a disputed transaction.

I do not authorize interference with my lawful complaint, reporting, evidentiary-preservation, or legal activities.


XXIX. Reservation Concerning Authenticity of Purported Documents

If a document purporting to establish that another person possesses authority over me, my identity, my accounts, my property, or my businesses is located, I request that it be independently authenticated before reliance is placed upon it.

I expressly reserve my right to challenge its:

  • authenticity;
  • signature;
  • execution;
  • consent;
  • authority;
  • scope;
  • date;
  • witnesses;
  • notarization;
  • electronic authentication;
  • source;
  • filing history;
  • account history;
  • metadata; and
  • legal effect.

PART XIII — PERSONAL AWARENESS AND DOCUMENTATION

XXX. Awareness of Surroundings

I reiterate that I describe myself as highly sensitive and attentive to my surroundings.

I document incidents because I want an accurate contemporaneous record of matters that I believe may be important.

My documentation practices, use of residential surveillance equipment, preservation of records, review of account information, or disagreement with another person's assertions should not be characterized in this report as an admission that I suffer from mental illness or dementia.

I am making no such admission.

If another person asserts the existence of a medical diagnosis, judicial incapacity determination, guardianship, conservatorship, or other legal limitation concerning me, the actual authenticated record upon which that assertion is based should be identified through appropriate procedures.


XXXI. Purpose of Preparing and Publishing This Public Redacted Report

My purpose in preparing this public version is to:

  • create a chronological public record;
  • preserve the statements I personally heard;
  • document my express denial of unwanted relationship claims;
  • document my position concerning disputed signatures and transactions;
  • distinguish limited disclosure from unrestricted authorization;
  • document identity and privacy concerns;
  • preserve the distinction between evidence and unresolved allegations;
  • identify factual questions requiring independent investigation;
  • minimize unnecessary disclosure of residential information;
  • protect sensitive identity and security information;
  • preserve evidence;
  • prevent assumptions from being substituted for authenticated evidence; and
  • preserve my ability to provide the complete unredacted evidentiary record to attorneys, investigators, governmental agencies, courts, financial institutions, consumer reporting agencies, property-management personnel, or other authorized persons when appropriate.

XXXII. Evidentiary Accuracy Statement

This public report distinguishes among:

  • matters I personally observed;
  • statements I personally heard;
  • matters documented by contemporaneous handwritten evidence;
  • identity or document concerns supported by records;
  • assertions made by other persons;
  • matters I dispute;
  • circumstances requiring independent investigation;
  • technical mechanisms requiring qualified digital-forensic verification;
  • persons whose responsibility has not been independently established; and
  • legal conclusions requiring determination by qualified counsel, courts, law enforcement, governmental agencies, or other appropriate authorities.

The original pink index card should control as to what was contemporaneously written on that physical record.

Where original surveillance recordings, electronic records, documents, account histories, consumer-reporting information, correspondence, governmental records, or other source evidence exists, the original source should be preserved and evaluated rather than relying exclusively upon this public narrative.

This public report should not be treated as a substitute for the complete private evidentiary file.


PUBLICATION INFORMATION

Reporting Individual: [REDACTED FOR PUBLICATION]
Primary Incident Date: August 29, 2026
Related Reporting Period: Continuing through September 1, 2026
Location: [CITY AND STATE REDACTED]
Residential Location: [REDACTED]
Neighboring Residents: [REDACTED]
Law-Enforcement Agency: [REDACTED]
Law-Enforcement Officer Referenced by Third Parties: [REDACTED]
Identity-Document Numbers: [REDACTED]
Telephone and Account Information: [REDACTED]
Date Public Version Prepared: September 1, 2026

FINAL PUBLIC EVIDENTIARY NOTICE

This is a redacted public-information copy prepared from a more detailed private supplemental incident report.

The complete unredacted report, original contemporaneous handwritten note, photographs, surveillance information, identity documentation, consumer-reporting information, correspondence, account-security information, governmental reporting records, and other relevant source evidence are preserved separately.

Redactions have been made for:

  • personal privacy;
  • residential security;
  • personal safety;
  • identity protection;
  • account security;
  • protection of neighboring-resident identities;
  • protection of law-enforcement personnel identifiers;
  • protection of sensitive technical information; and
  • preservation of sensitive evidentiary information.

Publication of this redacted report does not establish that every suspected event or disputed document described herein has been independently verified.

No redaction should be interpreted as an admission, withdrawal, alteration, abandonment, waiver, or modification of the underlying private evidentiary record.

Nothing in this public report constitutes consent, authorization, acknowledgment of a disputed relationship, acknowledgment of a disputed document, transfer of property, transfer of business ownership, waiver of rights, or authorization for another person to act on my behalf.

The purpose of publication is to preserve a carefully classified public account while maintaining the complete supporting record separately for appropriate legal, governmental, investigative, or evidentiary use.



Comments