Sarai Hannah Ajai REDACTED PUBLIC VERSION INCIDENT REPORT CONSOLIDATED DIGITAL-SECURITY, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, IDENTITY, PERSONAL-PROPERTY, BUSINESS-PROPERTY, HARASSMENT, AND FEDERAL-LAW


REDACTED PUBLIC VERSION

CONSOLIDATED DIGITAL-SECURITY, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, IDENTITY, PERSONAL-PROPERTY, BUSINESS-PROPERTY, HARASSMENT, AND FEDERAL-LAW INCIDENT REPORT




Reporting Individual: [REDACTED NAME]
Primary Incident Date: September 29, 2026
Related Incident Dates: September 3, September 18, September 25, September 27, and September 28, 2026
Primary Device: Apple iPhone 17
Related Computer: Apple Mac mini M1
Wireless Carrier: Verizon
Telephone Number: [REDACTED TELEPHONE NUMBER]
Residential Location: [REDACTED ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE, AND UNIT NUMBER]
Related Systems and Accounts: Apple Account/iCloud, Apple Screen Time, iMessage, Gmail, Experian, Verizon wireless account, Ring surveillance equipment, SwitchBot smart-lock equipment, authentication systems, financial accounts, and business-related accounts and intellectual property.


I. Purpose of This Consolidated Report

I prepare this report to document a series of events and continuing concerns involving the security of my personally owned Apple iPhone 17, Apple Mac mini M1, Apple Account, Screen Time configuration, Verizon telephone number, electronic communications, authentication credentials, surveillance systems, business accounts, and intellectual property.

This report also documents my concern that unknown persons may be accessing, interfering with, impersonating, or falsely representing me through my devices, accounts, telephone number, or communications without my knowledge or authorization.

This document is intended to preserve a contemporaneous chronology and distinguish among:

  1. facts personally observed by me;
  2. information directly displayed by my devices or applications;
  3. information contained in screenshots and contemporaneous handwritten records;
  4. statements I report hearing;
  5. prior similar events reported by me;
  6. concerns or suspicions requiring independent technical investigation;
  7. potential federal statutes that may become relevant if the required legal elements are established; and
  8. requested preservation of provider-side and device-level evidence.

I do not intend this report to establish criminal liability against any particular individual solely from the screenshots presently available.

Where responsibility cannot yet be technically attributed, I request investigation through carrier records, Apple records, account logs, device records, network records, provider records, access-control records, surveillance records, forensic examination, and other reliable evidence.


II. Ownership and Authorization of Personal Devices and Accounts

I personally own or control the devices and accounts described in this report, including:

  • Apple iPhone 17;
  • Apple Mac mini M1;
  • Apple Account/iCloud account;
  • Verizon wireless account;
  • telephone number [REDACTED TELEPHONE NUMBER];
  • email accounts;
  • Gmail account;
  • authentication credentials;
  • iMessage;
  • passwords;
  • passkeys;
  • Screen Time passcodes;
  • one-time verification codes;
  • Ring surveillance equipment and associated account;
  • SwitchBot smart-lock equipment and account;
  • financial accounts;
  • business accounts;
  • source-code repositories;
  • business domains;
  • business databases;
  • intellectual property; and
  • software and business assets associated with [REDACTED BUSINESS NAME(S)].

I have not knowingly authorized neighboring residents, unrelated persons, property-management employees, acquaintances, or other unauthorized individuals to access, administer, control, impersonate, or use these devices, accounts, credentials, telephone services, or business assets.


III. Apple Screen Time Security Configuration

Before the September 29, 2026 incident, I intentionally configured Screen Time restrictions on my Apple iPhone 17.

I used Screen Time as an additional access-control measure intended to restrict communications to contacts already contained in my Contacts application.

If I wanted to communicate with a person or business that was not already included in my contact list, the iPhone could require Screen Time authorization before allowing that communication.

One screenshot captured during the incident displays a Communication Limit warning stating that my Screen Time settings permitted communications only with contacts and that the attempted sender or telephone identifier was not contained in my Contacts.

The displayed telephone identifier has been withheld from this public version as:

[REDACTED TELEPHONE IDENTIFIER]

The interface also displayed:

  • Add to Contacts
  • Preview Message

This image supports that the Screen Time communication restriction was active at the relevant time.


IV. Authentication Codes and iMessage Access

I also use my Apple iPhone 17 to receive one-time verification codes from online accounts.

When an online service sends an OTP or other authentication code to my telephone number, access to iMessage may be required to complete the account-login process.

Because Screen Time communication restrictions were active, attempting to preview an authentication message could require entry of the Screen Time passcode.

The actual Screen Time passcodes are withheld from this public report because they are authentication credentials.


V. September 28, 2026 Screen Time Passcode

On September 28, 2026, I recorded a Screen Time passcode in my handwritten records.

Screen Time Passcode: [REDACTED CREDENTIAL]

My handwritten record identifies September 28, 2026 and records the corresponding passcode.

The same handwritten record reflects that the Screen Time passcode was changed again on September 29, 2026.

This document should be treated as my contemporaneous personal record rather than as an Apple server-side log.


VI. September 29, 2026 Screen Time Passcode Change

On September 29, 2026, at approximately 2:07 PM, I intentionally changed the Screen Time passcode on my Apple iPhone 17.

Previous Screen Time Passcode: [REDACTED CREDENTIAL]
New Screen Time Passcode: [REDACTED CREDENTIAL]

I recorded this change in my handwritten notebook.

After making that change, I understood the newly established passcode to be the current and valid Screen Time passcode.


VII. September 29, 2026 Apple Account Password Change

At approximately 2:18 PM on September 29, 2026, I intentionally changed the password associated with my Apple Account/iCloud account.

I recorded the new credential in my notebook.

The complete password is intentionally withheld.

Apple Account Password: [REDACTED CREDENTIAL]

The corresponding exhibit is intentionally redacted to prevent disclosure of the actual credential.

The handwritten record documents the September 29, 2026 password-change event and approximately 2:18 PM time notation.


VIII. Experian Login Event at Approximately 3:32 PM

Later on September 29, 2026, I logged into my Experian credit-report account.

At approximately 3:32 PM, Experian required a one-time verification code and transmitted the code to my Apple iPhone 17.

I attempted to access the incoming message.

Because of the Screen Time restrictions I had configured, the iPhone displayed the Communication Limit interface.

The telephone identifier displayed by the device is withheld from this public report as:

[REDACTED TELEPHONE IDENTIFIER]

The interface stated that the sender was not included in my Contacts and presented the options:

  • Add to Contacts
  • Preview Message

I selected Preview Message in order to obtain the authentication code.


IX. Screen Time Passcode Prompt and Failed Attempts

After selecting Preview Message, the iPhone displayed:

Enter Screen Time Passcode

I attempted to enter the Screen Time credentials that I understood to be correct.

According to my recollection:

  1. I entered the Screen Time passcode established earlier that day;
  2. I entered that same passcode a second time; and
  3. I subsequently attempted the Screen Time passcode that had been in effect on September 28, 2026.

The actual numeric credentials are intentionally withheld from the public version.

The device did not accept the credentials as expected.

Evidentiary distinction

The screenshot identified as Exhibit A1 visibly displays:

“2 Failed Passcode Attempts”

Therefore, the screenshot itself documents two failed attempts at the point when it was captured.

My chronology records that I made three attempts during the complete sequence.

Both facts are preserved separately.


X. Screen Time Passcode Recovery

Because the Screen Time passcode was not being accepted, I selected:

Forgot Passcode?

The iPhone then displayed the Screen Time Passcode Recovery interface.

The interface requested the Apple Account associated with Screen Time recovery.

The Apple Account email address displayed on the device is withheld from the public version as:

[REDACTED EMAIL ADDRESS]

I entered the requested credentials and was able to establish a Screen Time passcode again at approximately 3:37 PM.

I expected a security or account notification relating to the recovery process.

I later could not locate the notification I expected in my email account.

The available evidence does not independently establish whether such an email was:

  • generated;
  • transmitted;
  • delivered;
  • filtered;
  • moved;
  • accessed;
  • archived; or
  • deleted.

I request review of provider-side email and account records to determine what occurred.


XI. Prior Screen Time Incidents During September 2026

I report that similar Screen Time passcode problems occurred on additional dates during September 2026.

Date

Approximate Time

Reported Event

September 3, 2026

Approximately 4:00 PM

Screen Time passcode/reset problem

September 18, 2026

Approximately 6:20 PM

Screen Time passcode/reset problem

September 25, 2026

Approximately 8:24 PM

Screen Time passcode/reset problem

September 29, 2026

Approximately 3:32–3:37 PM

Passcode rejection and recovery

I presently identify four reported Screen Time incidents during September 2026.

The repeated occurrence is relevant to the chronology.

It does not independently establish who or what caused the incidents.


XII. September 27, 2026 SwitchBot Door-Access Record

I preserved a screenshot of the SwitchBot smart-lock activity associated with an entrance to my residence.

For this public version, the specific entrance designation and residential identifiers are withheld.

The screenshot displays activity on September 27, 2026 including:

  • 12:33 PM — unlocked — Remote
  • 12:36 PM — locked — Keypad
  • 12:43 PM — unlocked — Remote
  • 12:46 PM — locked — Alexa

The screenshot also contains September 26, 2026 entries.

I report that I briefly left my residence during the relevant September 27 time period.

The precise residential address, building designation, apartment number, and destination are withheld from the public report.

The SwitchBot screenshot documents the application-visible lock events.

It does not independently establish who initiated every entry identified as “Remote.”

Attribution should be determined through SwitchBot logs, device identifiers, cloud records, IP information, authorization records, Alexa records, or other provider-side evidence.


XIII. Reported Statements Heard by Me

I also preserve in this report statements that I personally report hearing.

On September 28, 2026, at approximately 9:25 AM, I report hearing a neighboring resident make an explicit sexual statement.

At approximately 9:33 AM, I report hearing words to the effect of:

“I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU.”

On September 29, 2026, at approximately 2:30 PM, I report hearing a male voice from the general vicinity of my residence state words to the effect of:

“[EXPLICIT SEXUAL LANGUAGE REDACTED] AND WE WILL HACK INTO YOUR DEVICE UNTIL YOU DO.”

The explicit sexual wording has been redacted from this public copy.

These are my reported auditory observations.

Unless separately preserved through audio, video, witness testimony, surveillance evidence, or other corroboration, they should be identified as statements reported by me rather than independently verified quotations.


XIV. Individuals About Whom I Have Expressed Concern

I have expressed concern regarding certain individuals residing in or associated with the residential property.

Their names and unit numbers are intentionally withheld from the public version:

  • [REDACTED RESIDENT NAME] — [REDACTED UNIT NUMBER]
  • [REDACTED RESIDENT NAME] — [REDACTED BUILDING AND UNIT NUMBER]

I have not granted these individuals permission to:

  • use my Apple iPhone 17;
  • use my Mac mini M1;
  • access my Apple Account;
  • access my Verizon account;
  • use my telephone number;
  • obtain or use my passwords;
  • modify Screen Time;
  • receive my OTP codes;
  • access iMessage;
  • access Gmail;
  • access Ring;
  • access SwitchBot;
  • access financial accounts;
  • access business systems; or
  • act as my agent.

The presently available screenshots do not independently establish that either identified person caused the Screen Time incident or accessed the accounts described here.

I request independent technical attribution.


XV. Concern Regarding Harassment, Sexual Coercion, and Discrimination

I report that the digital-security concerns have occurred in the context of conduct I perceive as harassment, sexual coercion, and discrimination.

I do not consent to:

  • sexual activity;
  • prostitution;
  • commercial sexual activity;
  • sexual exploitation;
  • anyone representing that I offer sexual services;
  • anyone using my image, identity, telephone number, communications, or accounts for commercial sexual activity;
  • anyone coercing sexual conduct through threats involving electronic devices or accounts; or
  • anyone accessing my devices or personal information for sexual purposes.

I also report concern that conduct directed toward me may relate to sex or gender.

Whether particular conduct constitutes a violation of criminal, civil-rights, housing, or other law requires legal and evidentiary evaluation.


XVI. No Consent to Device Cloning, Mirroring, or Remote Administration

I have not knowingly authorized neighboring residents or unrelated persons to:

  • clone my devices;
  • mirror my devices;
  • remotely administer my devices;
  • pair unauthorized equipment;
  • install configuration profiles;
  • enroll devices in mobile-device management;
  • establish unauthorized remote-access software;
  • change Screen Time settings;
  • reset account passwords;
  • intercept OTP messages;
  • access iMessage;
  • access Apple credentials;
  • change trusted numbers;
  • change trusted devices;
  • change recovery settings;
  • access Gmail;
  • control Ring equipment;
  • control SwitchBot equipment;
  • access business systems; or
  • administer any personally owned computing equipment.

I am concerned that unauthorized access may be occurring.

The currently available screenshots do not independently prove cloning or mirroring as the technical mechanism.


XVII. Verizon Telephone Number and Communications Concerns

I maintain a Verizon wireless telephone account associated with:

[REDACTED TELEPHONE NUMBER]

I report that I rarely use my Apple iPhone 17 for ordinary telephone calls and that I have made very few personal or business calls during the preceding several weeks.

Because of the account and device-security problems described elsewhere in this report, I am concerned that an unknown person may have accessed, manipulated, impersonated, spoofed, or otherwise used my telephone identity without my authorization.

My concerns include the possibility that someone may have:

  • placed calls displaying my telephone number;
  • transmitted SMS messages under my telephone identity;
  • transmitted iMessages purporting to originate from me;
  • impersonated me during telephone conversations;
  • used my name or telephone number in communications;
  • accessed communications intended for me;
  • intercepted verification messages;
  • altered telephone-account settings;
  • changed forwarding or routing settings;
  • used my telecommunications credentials;
  • accessed SIM or eSIM-related information; or
  • falsely represented that communications originated from me.

At present, these are matters requiring carrier and forensic investigation.


XVIII. Dispute of Unknown Calls and Messages

I specifically dispute any assumption that a call, text message, iMessage, or other communication displaying [REDACTED TELEPHONE NUMBER] necessarily proves that I personally originated or authorized it.

If communications attributed to my number are disputed, I request examination of:

  • Verizon call-detail records;
  • Verizon messaging records where retained;
  • originating carrier information;
  • terminating carrier information;
  • SIM/eSIM information;
  • IMEI records;
  • IMS registration information;
  • device identifiers;
  • IP records;
  • network-session data;
  • Apple Account device information;
  • iMessage registration information;
  • message-delivery metadata;
  • caller-ID authentication records;
  • STIR/SHAKEN information where available;
  • call-forwarding settings;
  • telephone routing changes; and
  • account-access records.

XIX. Explicit Denial of Authorization for Unknown Communications

I specifically state that I have not authorized any person to:

  • place calls in my name;
  • transmit text messages in my name;
  • transmit iMessages in my name;
  • impersonate me;
  • conduct business using my telephone identity;
  • threaten another person using my telephone identity;
  • arrange drug transactions;
  • arrange commercial sexual activity;
  • solicit another person;
  • conduct fraudulent financial activity; or
  • communicate with third parties while pretending to be me.

If records disclose communications attributed to me that I dispute, I request independent identification of the originating device, account session, network connection, and other technical attribution information.


XX. Concern Regarding Possible Drug-Related Communications

I am concerned that an unauthorized person could potentially use a telephone number or telecommunications account associated with me in communications concerning controlled substances.

I have no present evidence establishing that any drug transaction actually occurred through my telephone number.

I am documenting the concern so that, if provider records disclose communications allegedly originating from my number that I did not make, investigators may determine:

  • who originated them;
  • which device was used;
  • what account session was involved;
  • what network carried the communication;
  • what communication occurred; and
  • whether the communication was associated with unlawful activity.

I specifically deny knowingly authorizing another person to use my telephone number or telecommunications account for controlled-substance transactions.


XXI. Concern Regarding Commercial Sexual Activity and Impersonation

I am also concerned that someone could falsely use my identity, telephone number, photograph, electronic account, or communication credentials to represent that I participate in prostitution or commercial sexual activity.

I do not authorize anyone to:

  • advertise sexual services in my name;
  • solicit customers in my name;
  • arrange sexual activity in my name;
  • negotiate payment for sexual activity using my identity;
  • create online profiles purporting to represent me;
  • transmit messages suggesting that I offer sexual services;
  • use my telephone number in connection with such communications; or
  • use threats concerning my electronic devices to compel sexual activity.

Any allegation or evidence of such activity should be independently authenticated.


XXII. No Marriage, Personal Relationship, Guardianship, Agency, or Similar Status Creates Ownership or Access Authority

No person should assume that another individual possesses ownership, administrative authority, credential authority, device-access authority, agency authority, or management rights over my personal or business property merely because that person alleges a:

  • marriage;
  • romantic relationship;
  • domestic relationship;
  • familial relationship;
  • employment relationship;
  • housing relationship;
  • caregiving relationship;
  • business relationship; or
  • other personal association.

My protected personal and business property includes:

  • Apple iPhone 17;
  • Apple Mac mini M1;
  • Apple Account;
  • Verizon wireless account;
  • telephone number;
  • email accounts;
  • credentials;
  • passwords;
  • passkeys;
  • Screen Time passcodes;
  • OTP codes;
  • authentication tokens;
  • surveillance accounts;
  • financial accounts;
  • source-code repositories;
  • databases;
  • domains;
  • business records;
  • [REDACTED BUSINESS NAME];
  • [REDACTED BUSINESS NAME];
  • [REDACTED BUSINESS NAME]; and
  • associated intellectual property.

No neighboring resident, property-management employee, acquaintance, relative, alleged partner, or other person should be presumed to possess authority over these assets based only upon an asserted relationship.


XXIII. Documents That Could Potentially Establish Authority

If any person asserts lawful authority over my personal devices, financial accounts, businesses, intellectual property, credentials, or other property, such authority should be supported by an authentic and legally effective instrument.

Depending upon the theory asserted, potentially relevant documents could include:

  • marriage certificates;
  • marital-property agreements;
  • domestic-relations orders;
  • guardianship orders;
  • conservatorship orders;
  • valid powers of attorney;
  • agency authorizations;
  • partnership agreements;
  • operating agreements;
  • shareholder agreements;
  • stock-transfer instruments;
  • membership-interest transfers;
  • intellectual-property assignments;
  • copyright assignments;
  • trademark assignments;
  • licensing agreements;
  • settlement agreements;
  • judgments;
  • probate instruments;
  • wills;
  • banking authorizations;
  • payment-processing authorizations;
  • account-access authorizations;
  • device-management agreements; or
  • another legally effective instrument specifically establishing the claimed authority.

The existence of a document alone does not establish that it provides the authority being claimed.

Its legal effect depends upon authenticity, language, applicable law, execution, consent, scope, date, parties, identified property, and continuing legal validity.


XXIV. No Guardianship, Capacity Allegation, or Health Assertion Creates Business or Device Authority

No allegation concerning my mental state, memory, competency, capacity, health, disability, or medical condition should be treated as:

  • an ownership transfer;
  • device-access authorization;
  • credential authorization;
  • intellectual-property assignment;
  • business transfer;
  • power of attorney;
  • guardianship order; or
  • financial authorization.

An allegation regarding another person's capacity or health does not itself grant authority over that person's devices, accounts, businesses, intellectual property, or credentials.

If authority is claimed through guardianship, conservatorship, power of attorney, court appointment, or another fiduciary status, the actual authenticated instrument should be examined.


XXV. Protection Against False Documents and Unauthorized Transactions

If any document is discovered purporting to contain my:

  • signature;
  • electronic signature;
  • consent;
  • waiver;
  • authorization;
  • transfer;
  • assignment;
  • partnership agreement;
  • ownership agreement;
  • power of attorney;
  • banking instruction;
  • financial authorization;
  • account authorization;
  • device authorization;
  • business filing;
  • intellectual-property conveyance;
  • password-reset authorization;
  • recovery authorization; or
  • similar instruction,

I request authentication before reliance is placed upon the document.

Authentication should include, where appropriate:

  • original document review;
  • signature analysis;
  • electronic-signature audit records;
  • IP logs;
  • device logs;
  • browser records;
  • account records;
  • metadata;
  • creation timestamps;
  • modification timestamps;
  • email transmission records;
  • identity-verification records;
  • authentication logs;
  • MFA logs;
  • OTP records;
  • password-reset records;
  • notarization records;
  • witnesses;
  • filing records;
  • repository history;
  • Git history;
  • source-control records;
  • banking records;
  • payment-processing records; and
  • other available provenance evidence.

XXVI. Possession of Credentials Does Not Equal Authorization

Possession or knowledge of one of my credentials does not establish consent.

A person does not obtain lawful authority over my property merely because that person acquires:

  • my password;
  • Screen Time passcode;
  • iPhone passcode;
  • Apple Account identifier;
  • email address;
  • telephone number;
  • OTP code;
  • recovery code;
  • passkey;
  • authentication token;
  • session cookie;
  • API credential;
  • security key; or
  • another credential.

Authorization depends upon whether I actually granted permission.


XXVII. Federal Identity-Fraud Statutes Potentially Relevant

If evidence establishes unauthorized use of my identity or telecommunications identifiers, federal identity-fraud provisions may potentially become relevant.

18 U.S.C. § 1028 — Identity Fraud

Federal law addresses specified unauthorized use of another person's means of identification.

Telecommunications and electronic identifying information can qualify within the statutory framework when the required elements are satisfied.

Potential relevance depends upon proof that another person knowingly used identifying information without lawful authority in connection with qualifying unlawful conduct.


XXVIII. 18 U.S.C. § 1028A — Aggravated Identity Theft

Aggravated identity theft may become relevant where another person's means of identification is knowingly used without lawful authority during and in relation to one of the federal predicate felonies identified by statute.

Impersonation alone does not automatically establish aggravated identity theft.

A qualifying predicate offense and the other statutory elements must be established.


XXIX. 18 U.S.C. § 1029 — Access-Device Fraud

Federal access-device law may be relevant if another person knowingly and unlawfully uses telecommunications account identifiers, account numbers, PINs, mobile-identification information, or other access devices under circumstances satisfying the statute.


XXX. 18 U.S.C. § 1030 — Computer Fraud and Abuse Act

If a person intentionally accessed a protected computer or qualifying electronic account without authorization, federal computer-access law may potentially apply.

Relevant evidence could include unauthorized access to:

  • Apple Account;
  • Verizon account;
  • Gmail;
  • Mac mini;
  • iPhone;
  • Ring;
  • SwitchBot;
  • financial accounts;
  • business accounts; or
  • other electronic services.

Unexpected device behavior alone does not establish a violation.

Technical records would be necessary.


XXXI. 18 U.S.C. § 2511 — Interception of Electronic Communications

Federal law prohibits specified intentional interception, attempted interception, disclosure, or unlawful use of qualifying wire, oral, or electronic communications.

If another person intercepted communications while they were being transmitted, this statute may potentially become relevant depending upon the facts and statutory exceptions.


XXXII. 18 U.S.C. § 2701 — Stored Communications

Federal law separately addresses unauthorized access to certain communications held in electronic storage.

This could potentially become relevant if a person unlawfully accessed, obtained, altered, or prevented access to stored electronic communications.

Investigators should distinguish between:

  • interception during transmission;
  • unauthorized access after storage;
  • message synchronization;
  • forwarding;
  • account access;
  • deletion; and
  • ordinary application behavior.

XXXIII. 47 U.S.C. § 227(e) — Caller-ID Spoofing

Federal telecommunications law prohibits knowingly causing misleading or inaccurate caller-identification information to be transmitted in connection with voice or text communications when done with the prohibited intent described by statute.

This provision may be relevant if telephone records show that [REDACTED TELEPHONE NUMBER] appeared on communications that did not originate from my device or account.

The displayed telephone number alone should not be treated as conclusive proof that I originated the communication.


XXXIV. 18 U.S.C. § 1343 — Wire Fraud

Federal wire-fraud law may become relevant if interstate wire communications are used as part of a scheme to obtain money or property through materially fraudulent representations.

False communications by themselves do not automatically establish wire fraud.


XXXV. 21 U.S.C. § 843(b) — Use of Communication Facilities in Drug Felonies

Federal controlled-substance law prohibits specified knowing or intentional use of a communication facility to commit, cause, or facilitate qualifying federal drug felonies.

I am not presently asserting that such an offense occurred.

I request investigation if provider records disclose communications attributed to me that I deny making.


XXXVI. 18 U.S.C. § 1591 — Sex Trafficking

Federal sex-trafficking law may become relevant where the specific statutory elements involving commercial sexual activity and prohibited force, threats, fraud, coercion, or related trafficking conduct are established.

Prostitution and federal sex trafficking are not automatically the same legal offense.

I do not presently claim that the elements of this statute have been independently established.


XXXVII. 18 U.S.C. § 875 — Interstate Threatening Communications

Federal law may potentially apply to qualifying interstate communications containing threats to kidnap or injure a person, or specified communications associated with extortion.

Application depends upon the wording, intent, transmission medium, interstate nexus, and other statutory elements.


XXXVIII. 18 U.S.C. § 2261A — Stalking

Federal stalking law may potentially become relevant where the required course of conduct, intent, interstate or electronic-communication element, and statutory harm or fear requirements are established.

Repeated electronic surveillance, threatening communications, or harassment may therefore warrant preservation for legal review where the statutory requirements are satisfied.


XXXIX. Fair Housing Act — 42 U.S.C. § 3617

Because some concerns described in this report involve persons associated with my residential environment, I also request consideration of whether verified conduct interfered with rights protected under federal fair-housing law.

The city, state, ZIP code, building name, street address, apartment number, and identities of neighboring residents are intentionally withheld from this public version.

Whether a particular act constitutes a violation depends upon the reason for the conduct, the protected right involved, the responsible party, and supporting evidence.


XL. Requested Preservation of Electronic Evidence

I request preservation, where lawfully available, of records associated with the September 29 incident and the earlier September events.

Particular attention should be given to records surrounding approximately 2:00 PM through 4:00 PM on September 29, 2026.

Relevant evidence may include:

  • Apple Account login history;
  • Apple security events;
  • trusted-device changes;
  • trusted-number changes;
  • Screen Time configuration records;
  • account-recovery events;
  • password changes;
  • authentication sessions;
  • Apple device information;
  • iMessage registration information;
  • Verizon login records;
  • Verizon call-detail records;
  • Verizon messaging records;
  • SIM/eSIM information;
  • IMEI information;
  • IMS registration records;
  • IP logs;
  • network-session records;
  • caller-ID authentication information;
  • STIR/SHAKEN records where available;
  • call-forwarding settings;
  • Gmail login history;
  • Gmail Trash activity;
  • Gmail forwarding rules;
  • Gmail filtering rules;
  • Experian authentication records;
  • Ring login records;
  • Ring device-health information;
  • Ring event records;
  • SwitchBot login records;
  • SwitchBot lock-event details;
  • Alexa integration records;
  • router records;
  • VPN configuration;
  • DNS configuration;
  • device-management profiles;
  • installed certificates;
  • Bluetooth pairings;
  • Wi-Fi history; and
  • relevant residential-property surveillance.

XLI. Requested Verizon Call and Messaging Audit

Because I report making very few telephone calls during the preceding several weeks, I request comparison of Verizon records against my personally recognized activity.

A forensic comparison should classify communications as:

  1. communications I personally recognize and confirm;
  2. legitimate automated or provider communications;
  3. communications I do not recognize;
  4. communications I specifically dispute making or receiving; and
  5. communications requiring further investigation.

For each disputed item, investigators should preserve:

  • date;
  • exact time;
  • call direction;
  • telephone number;
  • duration;
  • originating carrier;
  • destination carrier;
  • SIM/eSIM data;
  • IMEI;
  • network-session identifiers;
  • routing information;
  • caller-ID information; and
  • other available attribution records.

Telephone numbers appearing in the resulting public report should be independently redacted.


XLII. Evidentiary Limitations

The presently available evidence supports documentation of device states and the chronology described in this report.

It does not, by itself, identify the person responsible for any alleged unauthorized account access or communications.

Exhibit A1

Documents the Screen Time passcode interface and visibly displays:

“2 Failed Passcode Attempts.”

Exhibit A2

Documents the Communication Limit interface.

Any telephone identifier displayed in the exhibit should be redacted in the public copy.

Exhibit B1

Documents the Screen Time Passcode Recovery interface.

The Apple Account email address displayed in the screenshot should be redacted in any public image.

Exhibit C1

Documents my contemporaneous handwritten record concerning Screen Time passcode changes.

All numeric passcodes should remain redacted in the public exhibit.

Exhibit C2

Documents my handwritten Apple Account password-change record.

The password and any visible password fragments should remain fully redacted.

Exhibit D1

Documents SwitchBot application-visible smart-lock activity.

Any residential location, unit identifier, device name capable of identifying the residence, or account information should be redacted from a public exhibit where applicable.

Additional provider-side and forensic evidence would be necessary to determine:

  • whether an unauthorized person changed Screen Time;
  • whether someone accessed my Apple Account;
  • whether my Verizon telephone identity was misused;
  • whether false calls or messages were transmitted;
  • whether messages were intercepted;
  • whether account emails were accessed or deleted;
  • whether surveillance devices were interfered with;
  • whether device cloning or mirroring occurred;
  • whether a particular individual was responsible; or
  • whether any criminal statute was violated.

XLIII. Public Exhibit Index

Exhibit

Public Description

Required Public Redaction

A1

iPhone Screen Time passcode interface

Passcodes, account identifiers, telephone identifiers if visible

A2

Communication Limit / Preview Message interface

Telephone number or sender identifier

B1

Screen Time Passcode Recovery interface

Apple Account email address and credentials

C1

Handwritten Screen Time record

All passcodes and unrelated personal information

C2

Apple Account password-change record

Entire password and all recoverable password fragments

D1

SwitchBot smart-lock activity

Address, unit number, identifiable residence/device labels where appropriate


XLIV. Statement Regarding Personal and Business Calls

For purposes of later comparison with telecommunications records, I state that during the weeks preceding September 29, 2026, I rarely used my Apple iPhone 17 to place ordinary personal or business calls.

Therefore, if Verizon or other provider records disclose calls, messages, or other communications that I do not recognize, I request that those communications not automatically be attributed to me merely because my telephone number appears in the record.

My telephone number is withheld from this public copy as:

[REDACTED TELEPHONE NUMBER]

The originating technical information should be independently examined.


XLV. Requested Authentication of Disputed Communications

If any person, business, governmental authority, telecommunications provider, financial institution, or other entity presents a communication purporting to originate from me, I request preservation of the original record and available metadata.

Relevant evidence may include:

  • original message;
  • complete headers;
  • timestamp;
  • originating number;
  • destination number;
  • originating device;
  • IMEI;
  • SIM/eSIM information;
  • IP address;
  • Apple device identifier;
  • account-session information;
  • message-service records;
  • caller-ID authentication information;
  • network-routing information;
  • attached-media metadata; and
  • carrier records.

Telephone numbers, IP addresses, account usernames, email addresses, physical addresses, and other personally identifying information should be redacted before public publication.


XLVI. Reservation Regarding Unknown Criminal Activity

I specifically deny knowingly participating in or authorizing another person to use my identity, devices, accounts, or telephone number for:

  • identity fraud;
  • financial fraud;
  • threatening communications;
  • controlled-substance transactions;
  • commercial sexual activity;
  • prostitution arrangements;
  • solicitation;
  • harassment;
  • extortion;
  • unauthorized computer access;
  • interception of communications;
  • unauthorized account access; or
  • another unlawful act.

If evidence of such conduct is discovered using my identifiers, I request investigation into whether I was impersonated or whether my credentials or telecommunications identity were used without authorization.


XLVII. Preservation of Original Evidence

I intend to preserve original versions of:

  • screenshots;
  • photographs;
  • handwritten notes;
  • downloaded account records;
  • provider records;
  • device logs;
  • security emails;
  • authentication notices;
  • surveillance recordings;
  • smart-lock records; and
  • related documentation.

Original evidence should remain unaltered.

Public versions should be created from copies.

Where annotations or redactions are required, those changes should be applied only to the public or working copy while retaining the original source material intact.


XLVIII. Declaration of Accuracy

I state that this redacted consolidated incident report reflects my present recollection, records I personally maintained, device interfaces I observed, screenshots I preserved, and concerns I am requesting appropriate authorities or technical professionals to investigate.

Where I personally saw, heard, entered, configured, or recorded something, I identify it as my observation or recollection.

Where I describe possible:

  • unauthorized access;
  • impersonation;
  • telecommunications misuse;
  • device cloning;
  • mirroring;
  • remote control;
  • deleted communications;
  • false documents;
  • discrimination;
  • sexual coercion;
  • controlled-substance communications; or
  • commercial sexual activity,

those matters are presented as concerns requiring evidence-based investigation unless independently established by available records.

I request preservation of relevant electronic evidence before applicable provider retention periods expire.


Prepared by:
Sarai Hannah Ajai


Date: September 29, 2026

Recommended public-document title

September 29, 2026 — Redacted Consolidated Digital Security, Telecommunications, Identity, Personal and Business Property, Harassment, and Federal-Law Incident Report

Information I would keep redacted throughout the public report

For your blog copy, I would consistently conceal your cellular number, personal email address, street address, apartment/unit number, building number, city, state, ZIP code, tenants' names, tenants' apartment numbers, Screen Time passcodes, Apple Account password or password fragments, OTP values, account numbers, tracking identifiers, IP addresses, IMEI/ICCID/EID/SIM identifiers, router serial numbers, exact Wi-Fi credentials, and any other authentication credentials.

I would also redact those items inside the screenshots themselves, not merely from the written narrative. The unredacted originals should remain preserved separately as evidence.

 



















Comments