Sarai Hannah Ajai Incident Report Redated | PUBLIC REDACTED VERSION CONSOLIDATED RESIDENTIAL SECURITY, SURVEILLANCE-EQUIPMENT, INTERNET-SERVICE, SEXUAL-HARASSMENT, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, AND ELECTRONIC-INTERFERENCE
PUBLIC REDACTED VERSION
CONSOLIDATED RESIDENTIAL SECURITY, SURVEILLANCE-EQUIPMENT, INTERNET-SERVICE, SEXUAL-HARASSMENT, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, AND ELECTRONIC-INTERFERENCE INCIDENT REPORT
Reporting Individual / Complainant: Sarai Hannah Ajai
Primary Incident Date: October 2, 2026
Residential Unit: [REDACTED]
Primary Locations: Residence; kitchen; bedroom/home office; apartment-building communications/Internet equipment area; foyer/common area
Internet Service Provider: [REDACTED INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER]
Network Equipment: Personally controlled home modem and wireless router
Surveillance Equipment: Ring surveillance cameras and associated application
Primary Mobile Device: Apple iPhone 17
Property Management Notification: Approximately 2:18 PM, October 2, 2026
Report Preparation Date: October 3, 2026
PUBLIC-REDACTION NOTICE
This version has been prepared for public posting.
The following information has been intentionally withheld or generalized for privacy, security, and evidentiary reasons:
- apartment-unit number;
- residential address;
- building-identifying information;
- Internet-service-provider name;
- Internet-provider telephone number;
- property-management telephone number;
- internal account information;
- modem or router identifiers;
- MAC addresses;
- IP addresses;
- serial numbers;
- account numbers;
- network credentials;
- internal building-access information;
- and other information that could facilitate identification of the residence, communications infrastructure, private accounts, or security systems.
The unredacted version should be preserved separately for law-enforcement agencies, attorneys, service providers, courts, regulators, property management, or qualified technical investigators when appropriate.
I. PURPOSE OF THIS INCIDENT REPORT
I, Sarai Hannah Ajai (“the Complainant”), prepare this incident report to preserve and document a series of events occurring on October 2, 2026, involving:
- an unexpected interruption affecting a surveillance camera located in my kitchen;
- an apparent interruption of electrical power or device operation affecting that camera;
- an unexpected residential Internet-service interruption later that same day;
- loud activity and an angry male voice that I report hearing from the direction of the apartment building’s communications/Internet equipment area;
- a sexually explicit and hostile statement that I report hearing from that male voice;
- repeated troubleshooting of my home router and modem;
- repeated attempts to contact my Internet service provider;
- unusual telephone-routing or automated-prompt behavior during several customer-support calls;
- a reported statement heard during one of those calls stating, “YOU WILL NOT BE YOU UNTIL AFTER PRIMARY ELECTIONS”;
- a later conversation with an Internet-provider representative who reportedly stated that no area outage was occurring and that my modem had shown as disconnected on the provider’s end before reconnecting;
- my approximately 2:18 PM call to property management reporting the Internet interruption and sexually explicit statement; and
- my request for preservation of electronic, telecommunications, surveillance, access-control, maintenance, electrical, property-management, and Internet-provider records.
This report distinguishes among:
- matters I personally observed;
- application-displayed information;
- device conditions I directly examined;
- actions I personally performed;
- statements I report hearing;
- statements reported to me by customer-service representatives;
- concerns requiring independent technical investigation;
- and legal issues that may become relevant if supported by evidence.
I do not intend this report to establish criminal or civil liability solely from screenshots, photographs, device behavior, or personal observations presently available.
Where responsibility cannot yet be technically attributed, I request investigation through provider records, network logs, call-routing records, building-access records, surveillance records, maintenance records, electrical records, device records, and other objective evidence.
PART ONE — KITCHEN SURVEILLANCE-CAMERA INCIDENT
II. APPROXIMATELY 11:05 AM — INITIAL OBSERVATION
At approximately 11:05 AM on October 2, 2026, I walked from my bedroom into the kitchen of my residence.
Under normal operating conditions, my Ring surveillance camera located in the kitchen reacts when movement is detected. I am familiar with its normal behavior through regular use.
When I entered the kitchen, I noticed that the expected camera response did not occur.
I specifically observed that the camera’s blue indicator light did not activate in the manner I normally observed when the device detected activity.
Because this differed from its normal operation, I investigated further.
III. REVIEW OF THE SURVEILLANCE APPLICATION
I examined the Ring application to determine whether the kitchen camera appeared to be communicating normally with the surveillance system.
The kitchen camera was displayed within the application.
The screenshot preserved as Exhibit A1 visibly shows:
- the kitchen camera entry;
- a “3h” indication associated with that camera;
- additional surveillance-camera entries;
- multiple device tiles displaying “Device Offline”;
- and another device entry displaying an offline condition.
The screenshot therefore documents abnormal, stale, or offline device status within portions of the surveillance system at the time it was captured.
The screenshot does not independently establish why any particular device was offline or displaying older information.
Possible explanations requiring technical evaluation include:
- electrical power loss;
- camera malfunction;
- adapter malfunction;
- Wi-Fi interruption;
- router or modem interruption;
- cloud-service interruption;
- application synchronization delay;
- local network instability;
- electrical-receptacle condition;
- firmware behavior;
- device restart;
- or intentional physical or electronic interference.
I document the observed condition without assigning a cause that has not been independently established.
IV. OBSERVATION OF APPARENT LOSS OF CAMERA POWER
Upon examining the kitchen surveillance camera itself, I observed that the device appeared not to be receiving electrical power because its ordinary operating illumination was absent.
I then performed a troubleshooting procedure.
I unplugged the camera’s power adapter from the wall electrical receptacle.
I then plugged the adapter back into the receptacle.
Immediately after reconnecting the adapter, the camera’s blue light activated, and the device resumed visible operation.
The fact that power-cycling the camera restored operation is relevant to the chronology.
It does not independently establish whether the preceding condition resulted from:
- the electrical receptacle;
- the power adapter;
- camera electronics;
- a transient electrical event;
- a loose electrical connection;
- a network issue;
- or another technical cause.
I therefore request independent evaluation of the electrical and electronic causes.
V. HISTORY OF THE ELECTRICAL RECEPTACLE AND CAMERA LOCATION
I consider the occurrence unusual because the electrical receptacle associated with this surveillance camera had been used over a substantial period of time.
I previously used surveillance equipment in this general setup beginning in approximately June 2022 and subsequently upgraded the camera equipment.
To the best of my recollection, I had not experienced recurring power-current or electrical-flow problems involving this particular receptacle during the years in which surveillance equipment was operated there.
The October 2 event therefore differed from my prior experience.
The kitchen camera is positioned generally in the direction of my residence’s primary entrance area.
The camera’s security function makes preservation of the October 2 records important.
VI. REQUEST FOR ELECTRICAL INSPECTION
I request an objective electrical inspection of the receptacle and associated circuitry rather than assuming intentional interference.
A qualified inspection could determine whether there is evidence of:
- loose receptacle contacts;
- intermittent wiring;
- damaged wiring;
- breaker activity;
- receptacle wear;
- voltage fluctuation;
- overloaded circuitry;
- electrical-panel work;
- maintenance activity;
- disconnected wiring;
- adapter malfunction;
- or another electrical condition.
I request preservation of any related:
- maintenance records;
- electrical work orders;
- electrician records;
- contractor records;
- breaker-panel access records;
- building-engineering records;
- and power-complaint records
for October 2, 2026.
PART TWO — APPROXIMATELY 1:45 PM INTERNET-SERVICE INCIDENT
VII. LOCATION BEFORE THE INTERNET INTERRUPTION
At approximately 1:45 PM on October 2, 2026, I was sitting at the office desk located in my bedroom.
From the bedroom-window and patio area, I can observe the general area associated with the apartment building’s communications/Internet equipment room, which is connected to or accessible from a common area.
While seated in my bedroom, I heard a male voice coming from the direction associated with that area.
VIII. REPORTED MALE VOICE AND SOUNDS FROM THE COMMUNICATIONS AREA
I personally heard what I perceived to be an extremely angry male voice shouting.
At or around the same time, I heard:
- keys rattling;
- a door opening with a squeaking sound;
- continued loud male speech;
- a door being forcefully closed or slammed;
- sounds consistent with the male leaving the area;
- a vehicle door closing;
- and a vehicle rapidly leaving the parking area.
These are auditory observations that I personally report hearing.
Unless corroborated by surveillance video, access-control records, witnesses, audio recordings, or other evidence, these observations should be treated as my reported recollection rather than independently verified facts concerning the identity of the speaker.
IX. SEXUALLY EXPLICIT STATEMENT REPORTEDLY HEARD
During this incident, I report hearing the male voice shout words that I understood to be:
“I AM ABSOLUTELY SICK OF YOU BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO SUCK COCK.”
I preserve this statement because the explicit content may be relevant to determining possible motive, sexual harassment, discriminatory conduct, intimidation, coercive conduct, or the context of other events.
I did not consent to sexual demands, sexual activity, sexual harassment, or sexually coercive conduct.
At present, I do not identify the speaker because the evidence presently available does not independently establish his identity.
The statement should therefore be treated as a reported auditory observation by the Complainant unless corroborated.
PART THREE — INTERNET INTERRUPTION
X. TEMPORAL ASSOCIATION BETWEEN COMMUNICATIONS-ROOM ACTIVITY AND LOSS OF SERVICE
At approximately the same time that I heard shouting, keys, and door activity associated with the communications/Internet equipment area, my residential Internet connectivity stopped functioning normally.
The timing caused concern because the Internet interruption occurred in close temporal proximity to activity that I perceived to be occurring inside or near that area.
However, temporal proximity alone does not prove causation.
The presently available evidence does not establish whether:
- a cable was physically disconnected;
- building network equipment failed;
- the Internet provider experienced a network event;
- electrical service to network equipment was interrupted;
- a connector became loose;
- the modem lost synchronization;
- routing failed;
- maintenance occurred;
- or another condition caused the interruption.
Those possibilities require objective technical investigation.
XI. NO ADVANCE OUTAGE NOTIFICATION KNOWN TO ME
To the best of my knowledge at the time, I had not received advance notice from my Internet provider that my residential service would intentionally be interrupted.
The interruption therefore appeared unexpected.
I subsequently contacted the provider to determine whether an area outage or provider-side problem existed.
PART FOUR — LOCAL NETWORK TROUBLESHOOTING
XII. MULTIPLE ROUTER RESTART ATTEMPTS
Following the Internet interruption, I attempted to restore connectivity using ordinary troubleshooting procedures.
I restarted my personally controlled wireless router approximately three times.
For each restart attempt, I disconnected the router from electrical power for approximately 30 seconds and then reconnected it.
Despite those attempts, my devices did not initially regain normal Internet access.
Because restarting the router alone did not restore connectivity, I next examined the modem.
XIII. MODEM POWER-CYCLE
I disconnected my home modem from electrical power.
I then reconnected it.
After restarting the modem, my devices were able to reconnect through my home wireless network, as reflected through the associated network-management application on my iPhone.
The troubleshooting sequence was approximately:
Internet interruption → multiple router restarts → connectivity remained impaired → modem restart → connectivity restored.
This sequence may help technical investigators distinguish a Wi-Fi-only problem from a modem, provider-link, building-distribution, or upstream-connectivity event.
Successful reconnection after restarting the modem does not establish the original cause.
XIV. EXHIBIT B1 — PHYSICAL NETWORK EQUIPMENT
Exhibit B1 is a photograph showing the area containing my home network equipment and related office equipment.
The photograph supports:
- the physical presence of the equipment;
- its installation location;
- the surrounding environment;
- and the equipment used during troubleshooting.
The photograph does not independently establish:
- the modem’s precise electronic state before restart;
- whether the modem lost provider synchronization;
- whether the building connection had been altered;
- or who or what caused the Internet interruption.
PART FIVE — INTERNET-PROVIDER CUSTOMER-SUPPORT CONTACTS
XV. APPROXIMATELY 2:00 PM — FIRST CUSTOMER-SUPPORT CALL
At approximately 2:00 PM on October 2, 2026, I contacted my Internet service provider concerning the unexpected interruption of my residential home Internet service.
I intentionally navigated the provider’s automated telephone menu for residential service.
To the best of my recollection, I selected:
- Prompt 1 for Home Services; and
- Prompt 1 again for residential services.
After the call connected, a male telephone representative informed me that I had reached the provider’s Business Department.
I believed this was inconsistent with the residential menu selections I had deliberately made.
Because I understood that I had selected residential support, I discontinued that call.
The call-history screenshot preserved as Exhibit D1 shows an outgoing call at approximately 2:00 PM lasting 3 minutes.
XVI. MULTIPLE ADDITIONAL CUSTOMER-SUPPORT CALL ATTEMPTS
After the initial call ended, I made several additional attempts to reach Internet-provider technical support.
During these attempts, I encountered telephone prompts that appeared unusual or inconsistent with the support menu I expected.
The iPhone call-history screenshot preserved as Exhibit D1 documents six outgoing calls in total to the same provider-support telephone number between approximately 2:00 PM and 2:12 PM.
The publicly reported call sequence is:
Approximate Time | Displayed Duration |
2:00 PM | 3 minutes |
2:03 PM | 29 seconds |
2:03 PM | 6 seconds |
2:09 PM | 27 seconds |
2:10 PM | 2 minutes |
2:12 PM | 5 minutes |
The provider’s actual telephone number has been redacted from this public version.
This call history materially corroborates that I made repeated attempts to contact the Internet provider following the interruption.
XVII. REPORTED UNUSUAL AUTOMATED OR RECORDED MESSAGE
During one of the later support-call attempts, I heard an unusual recorded or automated-sounding statement that I understood to say:
“YOU WILL NOT BE YOU UNTIL AFTER PRIMARY ELECTIONS.”
Immediately after that statement, the call disconnected.
I considered the statement highly unusual because it did not resemble ordinary Internet-service or telecommunications-support language.
At present, I cannot independently establish whether the audio originated from:
- the Internet provider’s IVR system;
- a telecommunications carrier-routing system;
- another automated platform;
- a misrouted call;
- an intermediary telecommunications system;
- another destination;
- a technical malfunction;
- or another source.
I therefore document the message exactly as I recall hearing it without asserting that the Internet provider generated it or that unlawful call redirection has been established.
XVIII. POSSIBLE CALL-ROUTING OR MISROUTING CONCERN
The unusual message caused me to question whether the call had reached the intended customer-support destination.
I document this as a possible call-routing or misrouting concern, not as a proven unlawful redirection event.
A reliable determination would require review of:
- originating-carrier call records;
- destination-carrier records;
- Internet-provider inbound-call records;
- IVR session logs;
- queue-routing records;
- agent-session records;
- call recordings;
- SIP signaling records, if retained;
- call-transfer information;
- and disconnect reason codes.
XIX. FINAL SUCCESSFUL INTERNET-PROVIDER SUPPORT CALL
On my final attempt to reach technical support, I successfully connected with a female telephone representative.
According to my recollection, I explained that my residential Internet connection had unexpectedly stopped functioning.
The representative reportedly informed me that:
- there was no reported Internet outage in my area at that time;
- she reviewed information associated with my modem;
- the modem had shown as disconnected on the provider’s end;
- the modem had subsequently returned to a connected or operational state; and
- she did not provide an explanation for why the modem had become disconnected.
The iPhone call-history screenshot shows the longest documented call in the sequence at approximately 2:12 PM lasting 5 minutes.
The screenshot alone does not establish which exact conversation occurred during each call, but the timing is consistent with the sequence I report.
XX. EVIDENTIARY SIGNIFICANCE OF THE REPORTED PROVIDER-SIDE MODEM STATUS
If provider technical records confirm that my modem had shown as disconnected within the provider’s systems while no general area outage was reported, that would be materially relevant to determining the nature of the interruption.
Possible technical explanations may include:
- modem loss of synchronization;
- network-registration loss;
- local cable interruption;
- building distribution interruption;
- upstream impairment;
- downstream impairment;
- modem reboot;
- provisioning event;
- power interruption;
- physical connector issue;
- provider-session termination;
- cable-plant condition;
- maintenance;
- or intentional interference.
The representative’s reported statement does not identify who or what caused the disconnection.
That determination requires technical records.
PART SIX — PROPERTY-MANAGEMENT NOTIFICATION
XXI. APPROXIMATELY 2:18 PM CALL TO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
After the Internet-provider support contacts, I contacted property management.
At approximately 2:18 PM on October 2, 2026, I placed an outgoing telephone call to the number I use for property management.
I left a voicemail message reporting concerns regarding:
- the Internet interruption;
- activity I heard from the direction of the communications/Internet equipment area;
- and the sexually explicit statement I report hearing from the male speaker.
XXII. EXHIBIT C1 — PROPERTY-MANAGEMENT CALL HISTORY
Exhibit C1 is an iPhone call-history screenshot.
The screenshot visibly records:
- an outgoing call;
- approximately 2:18 PM;
- approximately 2 minutes in duration;
- and a destination telephone number.
The complete telephone number is redacted from this public version.
This exhibit provides contemporaneous support for the timing of my property-management contact.
PART SEVEN — RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE OCTOBER 2 EVENTS
XXIII. TWO SEPARATE TECHNOLOGY-RELATED EVENTS
Two different technology-related events occurred on October 2.
First Event — Approximately 11:05 AM
The kitchen surveillance camera did not appear to operate normally and appeared not to be receiving power.
The camera resumed operation after I unplugged and reconnected its power adapter.
Second Event — Approximately 1:45 PM
My residential Internet service stopped functioning normally during the same general period in which I heard:
- an angry male voice;
- keys;
- door activity;
- a sexually explicit statement;
- and sounds consistent with a person leaving the communications-room area and departing in a vehicle.
Connectivity later returned after I restarted my modem.
I am documenting both events because they concern systems used for my residential security and communications.
I do not presently claim that the same person or mechanism caused both events.
That question requires independent investigation.
PART EIGHT — SEXUAL-HARASSMENT AND HOUSING-RELATED CONCERNS
XXIV. SIGNIFICANCE OF THE REPORTED SEXUAL STATEMENT
The statement I report hearing expressly linked anger toward me with my alleged refusal to perform a sexual act.
For that reason, I request that the incident be reviewed for possible:
- sexual harassment;
- coercive conduct;
- discriminatory housing interference;
- retaliation;
- intimidation;
- or other unlawful conduct.
Whether any legal violation occurred depends upon evidence concerning:
- the identity of the speaker;
- his relationship, if any, to property management;
- whether he had lawful or practical access to the communications area;
- whether he controlled or interfered with housing-related services;
- whether Internet or surveillance services were intentionally affected;
- and whether any conduct occurred because of sex or because I refused sexual conduct.
I do not presently state that those elements have been established.
XXV. FAIR-HOUSING CONSIDERATIONS
If evidence establishes that a housing provider, employee, agent, contractor, or another person with relevant authority interfered with residential services because I refused sexual conduct, applicable federal or state fair-housing law may warrant review.
Likewise, if property management had notice of qualifying discriminatory harassment by a third party and had authority to address it, the adequacy and timing of the response may become relevant.
I therefore preserve the approximately 2:18 PM property-management notification as potentially important notice evidence.
PART NINE — ELECTRONIC AND COMPUTER-ACCESS CONSIDERATIONS
XXVI. POSSIBLE UNAUTHORIZED ELECTRONIC INTERFERENCE
If technical evidence later establishes that another person intentionally accessed, altered, disabled, reconfigured, or interfered with protected computing, surveillance, or network systems without authorization, applicable computer-access laws may warrant review.
Unexpected device behavior or an Internet outage alone does not establish unauthorized access.
Relevant evidence would need to establish:
- the system involved;
- access method;
- authorization status;
- user identity;
- device identifiers;
- network path;
- timestamps;
- actions taken;
- and resulting effect.
XXVII. POSSIBLE COMMUNICATION INTERCEPTION OR ROUTING ISSUE
If telecommunications records establish that a call was intercepted, diverted, rerouted, or delivered to an unintended destination, communications law may warrant additional review.
The unusual automated message alone does not prove interception or unlawful redirection.
Relevant carrier evidence is therefore requested.
PART TEN — REQUEST FOR BUILDING EVIDENCE PRESERVATION
XXVIII. COMMUNICATIONS-ROOM ACCESS RECORDS
I request preservation of any available evidence showing who entered, accessed, unlocked, serviced, or otherwise interacted with the building communications/Internet equipment area during approximately:
1:15 PM through 2:15 PM on October 2, 2026.
Relevant evidence may include:
- electronic access-control logs;
- physical key-assignment records;
- master-key records;
- key-control logs;
- maintenance records;
- contractor records;
- employee records;
- visitor records;
- work orders;
- lock records;
- and internal management communications.
Because I specifically report hearing rattling keys, records identifying persons authorized to possess keys may be important.
XXIX. BUILDING SURVEILLANCE RECORDS
I request preservation of building surveillance recordings covering:
- the foyer;
- communications-room entrance;
- nearby hallways;
- building entrance areas;
- parking area;
- exterior areas near the communications room;
- and locations where vehicle departure may have been visible.
A practical preservation interval would be approximately:
1:00 PM through 2:30 PM on October 2, 2026.
The original surveillance files should preferably be preserved with:
- original timestamps;
- camera identifiers;
- metadata;
- native encoding;
- and export history.
PART ELEVEN — REQUEST FOR INTERNET-PROVIDER TECHNICAL AND CALL RECORDS
XXX. NETWORK RECORDS
I request preservation of Internet-provider records associated with my residential connection for approximately:
1:30 PM through 3:00 PM on October 2, 2026.
Relevant records may include:
- modem online/offline history;
- network-registration events;
- provider connection records;
- ranging events;
- timeout events;
- upstream measurements;
- downstream measurements;
- signal-to-noise measurements;
- modem reboot history;
- address-assignment activity;
- provisioning records;
- outage records;
- maintenance records;
- configuration events;
- service-status records;
- technical-support notes;
- account notes;
- and any recorded disconnect reason.
XXXI. CUSTOMER-SUPPORT AND CALL-ROUTING RECORDS
I also request preservation of records associated with the six outgoing customer-support calls documented in Exhibit D1.
Relevant records may include:
- inbound call timestamps;
- IVR selections;
- queue assignment;
- residential-versus-business routing;
- transfer history;
- call-session identifiers;
- agent identifiers;
- call recordings, if retained;
- disconnect reason codes;
- automated prompts presented;
- customer-support notes;
- and system logs showing whether each call reached the provider.
These records may help establish:
- whether the first call was routed to an unexpected department;
- which calls reached automated systems;
- which calls disconnected early;
- which call contained the unusual statement I report hearing;
- and which call reached the representative who reviewed the modem status.
PART TWELVE — REQUEST FOR SURVEILLANCE-SYSTEM RECORDS
XXXII. CAMERA DEVICE AND ACCOUNT RECORDS
I request preservation of surveillance-system records surrounding approximately:
10:30 AM through 11:30 AM on October 2, 2026.
Relevant records may include:
- online/offline transitions;
- device-health information;
- wireless-signal history;
- motion-detection events;
- firmware events;
- restart information;
- account-login history;
- authorized devices;
- configuration changes;
- camera snapshots;
- cloud events;
- and any power-related or connectivity-related status information.
These records may help distinguish between:
- power loss;
- wireless loss;
- device restart;
- account issue;
- cloud-service issue;
- or another cause.
PART THIRTEEN — ELECTRICAL AND MAINTENANCE RECORDS
XXXIII. REQUEST FOR PROPERTY ELECTRICAL RECORDS
I request preservation of:
- electrical work orders;
- breaker-panel work;
- maintenance logs;
- electrical-room access records;
- contractor records;
- receptacle-service records;
- circuit complaints;
- power-outage notices;
- and electrical-inspection records
for October 2, 2026.
If building personnel accessed utility, communications, electrical, or Internet areas that day, those records should also be preserved.
PART FOURTEEN — PUBLIC EXHIBIT ANALYSIS
XXXIV. EXHIBIT A1 — SURVEILLANCE APPLICATION SCREENSHOT
Public Title:
Exhibit A1 | Surveillance Application Display Showing Offline and Stale Camera/Device Status — October 2, 2026
The public copy should redact:
- any residence-specific camera names;
- exact apartment references;
- address information;
- internal location identifiers;
- account identifiers;
- QR codes;
- device serial numbers;
- and other information capable of identifying the residence.
Evidentiary Purpose:
Supports:
- existence of the kitchen surveillance-camera entry;
- displayed historical-time information;
- offline device indications;
- abnormal application-visible device status.
Does not independently prove:
- intentional interference;
- identity of an actor;
- or technical cause.
XXXV. EXHIBIT B1 — HOME NETWORK-EQUIPMENT PHOTOGRAPH
Public Title:
Exhibit B1 | Photograph of Home Network Equipment Associated With Internet-Service Troubleshooting — October 2, 2026
Before publication, the image should be reviewed for:
- mail containing names or addresses;
- shipping labels;
- account documents;
- serial numbers;
- network names;
- Wi-Fi credentials;
- QR codes;
- modem labels;
- router labels;
- handwritten information;
- or other personally identifying information.
Those items should be redacted or cropped from the public derivative copy while preserving the original photograph unchanged.
XXXVI. EXHIBIT C1 — PROPERTY-MANAGEMENT CALL HISTORY
Public Title:
Exhibit C1 | iPhone Call History Showing Approximately 2:18 PM Property-Management Contact — October 2, 2026
For public posting, the destination telephone number should be completely redacted.
The displayed time and duration may remain visible.
XXXVII. EXHIBIT D1 — INTERNET-PROVIDER CALL HISTORY
Public Title:
Exhibit D1 | iPhone Call History Showing Six Outgoing Internet-Provider Support Calls Between Approximately 2:00 PM and 2:12 PM — October 2, 2026
The provider telephone number should be completely redacted before public posting.
The following times and durations may remain:
Time | Duration |
2:00 PM | 3 minutes |
2:03 PM | 29 seconds |
2:03 PM | 6 seconds |
2:09 PM | 27 seconds |
2:10 PM | 2 minutes |
2:12 PM | 5 minutes |
The screenshot supports repeated attempts to obtain technical assistance.
It does not independently establish:
- which call contained which conversation;
- the content of individual calls;
- whether a call was misrouted;
- the source of the unusual recorded message;
- or whether unlawful telecommunications interference occurred.
PART FIFTEEN — CONSOLIDATED OCTOBER 2 CHRONOLOGY
XXXVIII. TIMELINE
Approximate Time | Event |
11:05 AM | Kitchen surveillance camera does not respond normally; camera appears unpowered; operation resumes after power adapter is unplugged and reconnected |
1:45 PM | Angry male voice heard from direction of communications/Internet equipment area; keys and door activity heard; sexually explicit statement reportedly heard; residential Internet connectivity stops |
Shortly thereafter | Home router restarted approximately three times |
Shortly thereafter | Home modem restarted; devices subsequently reconnect |
2:00 PM | First documented Internet-provider call, 3 minutes |
2:03 PM | Second documented call, 29 seconds |
2:03 PM | Third documented call, 6 seconds |
2:09 PM | Fourth documented call, 27 seconds |
2:10 PM | Fifth documented call, 2 minutes |
2:12 PM | Sixth documented call, 5 minutes |
During one of the later calls | Unusual reported message heard: “YOU WILL NOT BE YOU UNTIL AFTER PRIMARY ELECTIONS”; call disconnects |
Final successful provider interaction | Representative reportedly states no area outage existed and modem had shown disconnected on provider’s end but was then connected |
2:18 PM | Property management contacted; voicemail left concerning Internet interruption and reported sexually explicit statement |
PART SIXTEEN — MATTERS REQUIRING INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION
XXXIX. QUESTIONS FOR INVESTIGATION
I request objective investigation of the following:
- What caused the kitchen surveillance camera to stop operating normally?
- Did the camera lose electrical power?
- Did the electrical receptacle experience a fault?
- Did the surveillance provider record an offline or restart event?
- What caused the residential Internet interruption?
- Did the modem lose provider synchronization?
- Did the Internet provider record the modem as disconnected?
- Was there any local outage or maintenance event?
- Was building communications equipment physically accessed?
- Who had authorized access to the communications/Internet equipment area?
- Who entered or exited that area?
- Can surveillance video identify the male speaker?
- Can surveillance video identify a departing vehicle?
- Did anyone physically manipulate communications equipment?
- Did the sexually explicit statement originate from a tenant, employee, contractor, visitor, or another person?
- Was any housing-related service intentionally affected?
- Why was the first support call reportedly routed to an unexpected department?
- Why did several subsequent calls terminate quickly?
- What system generated the unusual reported “primary elections” message?
- Did that call actually terminate at the intended Internet provider?
- Which call reached the final provider representative?
- What provider-side event caused the modem to appear disconnected?
- Did property management take any action after receiving notice?
- Is there evidence connecting the reported sexual statement with the Internet interruption?
- Is there evidence connecting either October 2 event with intentional interference?
PART SEVENTEEN — EXPRESS STATEMENT OF NON-CONSENT
XL. NO AUTHORIZATION FOR DEVICE OR SERVICE INTERFERENCE
I have not knowingly authorized any neighboring resident, unrelated person, property-management employee, contractor, visitor, or other person to:
- disconnect my residential Internet service;
- alter my modem;
- alter my router;
- interfere with my surveillance camera;
- interfere with electrical power to surveillance equipment;
- access my surveillance account;
- modify network settings;
- control surveillance equipment;
- intercept communications;
- reroute customer-support calls;
- enter my residence;
- disable security equipment;
- or administer my personal devices or accounts.
Possession of a key, password, network credential, or technical capability does not establish my consent.
XLI. NO CONSENT TO SEXUAL CONDUCT OR SEXUAL HARASSMENT
I have not consented to:
- sexual demands;
- sexual coercion;
- sexual activity as a condition of housing;
- sexual activity as a condition of receiving residential services;
- retaliation for refusing sexual conduct;
- sexual harassment;
- intimidation based upon refusal of sexual conduct;
- or threats associated with sexual conduct.
Any assertion to the contrary is disputed.
PART EIGHTEEN — EVIDENTIARY LIMITATIONS
XLII. ATTRIBUTION HAS NOT YET BEEN ESTABLISHED
The presently available evidence documents portions of the chronology.
It does not yet establish:
- who caused the surveillance-camera condition;
- whether the electrical outlet malfunctioned;
- whether intentional electrical interference occurred;
- who caused the Internet interruption;
- whether the communications room was physically manipulated;
- whether the shouting male caused the Internet interruption;
- who the shouting male was;
- whether the speaker was affiliated with property management;
- whether the Internet provider improperly routed any call;
- whether any telephone call was unlawfully redirected;
- who or what generated the unusual automated message;
- whether a computer or telecommunications offense occurred;
- or whether a particular civil-rights or housing-law violation occurred.
Those questions require independent evidence.
PART NINETEEN — PUBLIC EXHIBIT INDEX
Exhibit | Public Description | Evidentiary Purpose |
A1 | Redacted surveillance-application screenshot | Documents application-visible offline/stale device conditions |
B1 | Redacted photograph of home network equipment | Documents physical network equipment and troubleshooting environment |
C1 | Redacted property-management outgoing-call screenshot | Documents approximately 2:18 PM outgoing call |
D1 | Redacted Internet-provider outgoing-call-history screenshot | Documents six customer-support calls between approximately 2:00 PM and 2:12 PM |
D2 — Not Publicly Posted Unless Redacted | Provider call-routing and IVR records | Could determine routing and destination of support calls |
D3 — Not Publicly Posted Unless Redacted | Provider modem online/offline records | Could determine provider-side modem state |
D4 — Not Publicly Posted Unless Redacted | Provider outage records | Could determine whether area outage existed |
D5 — Not Publicly Posted Unless Redacted | Provider call recordings or agent notes | Could corroborate reported representative statements |
E1 — Not Publicly Posted Unless Redacted | Surveillance device-health records | Could determine camera connectivity and status |
F1 — Not Publicly Posted Without Privacy Review | Building surveillance video | Could identify persons entering or exiting communications area |
F2 — Not Publicly Posted | Access/key records | Could identify authorized building access |
G1 — Redacted if Published | Electrical maintenance records | Could assist in evaluating camera power condition |
H1 — Redacted if Published | Property-management voicemail or response records | Could corroborate notice and response |
PART TWENTY — PRESERVATION OF ORIGINAL EVIDENCE
XLIII. ORIGINAL FILE PRESERVATION
I intend to preserve the original versions of:
- screenshots;
- photographs;
- call histories;
- surveillance-system records;
- network records;
- modem records;
- router records;
- property-management communications;
- Internet-provider communications;
- provider records;
- surveillance recordings;
- maintenance records;
- handwritten notes;
- and related documentation.
Original files should not be altered for public posting.
Instead, separate redacted derivative copies should be created.
For significant digital evidence, preservation should preferably include:
- original filename;
- creation timestamp;
- modification timestamp;
- file size;
- original resolution;
- device metadata;
- cryptographic hash where practical;
- and a written evidence log identifying when and how the file was obtained.
PART TWENTY-ONE — FORMAL REQUEST TO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
XLIV. REQUESTED PROPERTY-MANAGEMENT ACTION
Because I reported this matter to property management on October 2, 2026, I request preservation and review of:
- communications-room surveillance;
- communications-room access records;
- master-key records;
- employee key assignments;
- maintenance logs;
- contractor records;
- work orders;
- employee schedules;
- electrical records;
- communications-room records;
- and internal reports concerning Internet interruption.
I further request that property management investigate the sexually explicit statement I report hearing and determine whether the speaker can be identified.
If another resident or third party was involved, I request preservation of objective evidence rather than reliance solely upon verbal explanations.
PART TWENTY-TWO — FORMAL REQUEST TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER
XLV. REQUESTED PROVIDER ACTION
I request that the Internet provider preserve, where available:
- modem online/offline history;
- network connection records;
- signal information;
- provisioning history;
- address-assignment activity;
- modem restart history;
- disconnect reason information;
- outage status;
- technical-support notes;
- IVR routing history;
- queue history;
- agent identifiers;
- call recordings;
- transfer records;
- and records associated with each customer-support call between approximately 2:00 PM and 2:12 PM.
I specifically request confirmation of:
- whether my modem appeared disconnected within the provider’s network;
- the precise time of disconnection;
- the precise time of reconnection;
- whether an area outage was recorded;
- whether maintenance was occurring;
- whether any provider action affected the modem;
- whether all six calls reached the provider;
- which provider systems handled each call;
- which automated prompts were played;
- and which representative accessed modem information.
PART TWENTY-THREE — NO FINAL LEGAL CONCLUSION
XLVI. LEGAL CHARACTERIZATION
The legal issues identified in this report are presented for preservation and investigation.
I do not assert solely from the presently available evidence that a specific person committed:
- computer fraud;
- unlawful interception;
- telecommunications redirection;
- discriminatory housing conduct;
- sexual harassment under a particular statute;
- retaliation;
- stalking;
- vandalism;
- electrical interference;
- or another criminal or civil offense.
I request that responsible authorities, providers, property-management personnel, technical professionals, and legal counsel examine the underlying records to determine whether the required factual and legal elements are present.
PART TWENTY-FOUR — DECLARATION OF ACCURACY
XLVII. COMPLAINANT’S DECLARATION
I, Sarai Hannah Ajai, state that this public-redacted incident report reflects my present recollection of events occurring on October 2, 2026, together with information displayed by my devices, applications, screenshots, photographs, call-history records, and statements made to me during customer-support interactions.
Where I personally saw, heard, performed, or recorded an event, I identify it as my observation or action.
Where I describe possible:
- intentional electrical interference;
- Internet-service interference;
- unauthorized network activity;
- telephone misrouting;
- telecommunications redirection;
- sexual harassment;
- discriminatory conduct;
- or other unlawful conduct,
those matters are presented as concerns requiring independent investigation unless established through objective evidence.
I request preservation of relevant electronic evidence, telecommunications records, customer-support records, building surveillance, access-control records, provider logs, electrical records, and maintenance records before applicable retention periods cause potentially relevant evidence to become unavailable.
I further request that no technical event described in this report be attributed to a particular person without appropriate evidence establishing identity, access, opportunity, mechanism, and causation.
Prepared by:
Sarai Hannah Ajai
Incident Date: October 2, 2026
Public-Redacted Report Date: October 3, 2026







Comments
Post a Comment